Dr. Joan Covault Joins HSHS Medical G...

Dr. Joan Covault Joins HSHS Medical Group

There are 11 comments on the Decatur Tribune story from Aug 31, 2012, titled Dr. Joan Covault Joins HSHS Medical Group. In it, Decatur Tribune reports that:

Joan Covault, DO, a family medicine physician, recently joined the HSHS Medical Group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Decatur Tribune.

thinking

Des Plaines, IL

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Loved having her as our Dr. Now that she has moved to Decater I shall miss her dearly.
Well

Frankfort, IL

#2 Aug 31, 2012
I went to her once and wasn't impressed. I didn't give her a second chance so I won't say anymore other than it makes no matter to me she moved.
Thankful

Lake Zurich, IL

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Dr Joan Covault was my family doctor for over 6 years. She listened to patients and generally gave as much time as you needed. Provena Medical is another story; In two months they lost their complete Family practice of 3 doctors. She is missed greatly. I highly recommend her.
Dem dummycrats

Frankfort, IL

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Why would she leave her patients here? If she spent time building a patient base it seems quite strange to leave and go to Decater of all places.
Dem dummycrats

Frankfort, IL

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Wasn't she a D.O. and not an M. D.?
thinking

Des Plaines, IL

#6 Sep 1, 2012
She left to go to Decater because her or/and her husbands parents live there. One has passed and the other is sick i believe with cancer. So the move was to be there with them
Unincorporated

Frankfort, IL

#7 Sep 1, 2012
The Dr. with her, I believe it's Dr. Greathouse left the group as well. I was by the post office the other day and their building looked shuttered. So, they have a spanking new facility on 30, and an empty albatross on Vine. Doesn't add to the neighborhood I assure you.
New Lenox Resident

New Lenox, IL

#8 Sep 1, 2012
I just read in the Patriot that Dr. Greathouse has joined another practice at Silver Cross. I've heard from some of her patients that Provena wasn't giving out any information on her whereabouts. Seems a little unscrupulous to me. Shouldn't the patients best interest come first?
thinking

Des Plaines, IL

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Alot of the Dr.s left there in the past 10 years or so. Mostly because of the contracts. Provena is always changing them and the dr dont want that. Its sad that so many of the dr we get used to leve for this. Hoffman, prieboy, and the other i forget his name... They left because of the contracts provena wanted them to renew. Provena should have figured things where going downhill then
bballmom 725

Decatur, IL

#10 Apr 30, 2013
I live in Decatur, and am thrilled she left Provena and came here. I've been a patient of hers for 8 months, and could not be happier with a practitioner. She listens, doesn't have the 'God complex' too many have. She allows me to have a say in my care, and that speaks volumes.
Obama

Mokena, IL

#11 May 3, 2013
bballmom 725 wrote:
I live in Decatur, and am thrilled she left Provena and came here. I've been a patient of hers for 8 months, and could not be happier with a practitioner. She listens, doesn't have the 'God complex' too many have. She allows me to have a say in my care, and that speaks volumes.
All that is changing 01/01/14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 36 min Truth Hurts 12
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 9 hr Anne Russell 1
News Individual gays living in partnership allowed t... 10 hr Logic Analysis 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Levy Hater 31,925
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 11 hr Be Afraid Be Very... 1
White Men Sperm Donors for Black Women... (Sep '11) 14 hr bigmatt82 51
News Your atheism isn't going to keep your... (Apr '14) 16 hr thetruth 200
More from around the web