JOHN BOGERT: Most of Redondo Beach lawyer Tony Capozzola's fant...

There are 4 comments on the Jul 15, 2009, Daily Breeze story titled JOHN BOGERT: Most of Redondo Beach lawyer Tony Capozzola's fant.... In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A couple years ago I was having lunch in Riviera Village with Tony Capozzola and a guy whom I'll call Vinnie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

redlipstick

San Pedro, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2009
first of all get the facts straight..the "attorney" shot dead by an associate was not an attorney but a paralegal. a thief who stole thousands from the attorney who shot and killed him. that attorney was a good friend of mine and he did not shoot at capozzola. he briefly pointed the gun at him before he shot and killed himself and capozzola told me that personally. he also told that story when it first happened so why change it now? why not mention the fact cap was ducking under the table instead of trying to make it seem as if he was some brave man who barely missed a gunshot? if gerri wanted to shoot him he would not have missed and tony knows that.
also missing

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Cap convicted in Court..disbarred..and eventually got license back after doing time
I know I was there
Bruno
and still there
Daily Breeze Fan

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2009
Wow...sounds like it could be an amazing series. What is the latest on all of this? Does anyone have an update. I love TV shows that are based loosely on reality!!!
anniekat

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poor financial choices have hurt our nation 42 min clowns 2
News Michael Jackson's Heal The World Girl Grew Up T... 1 hr Philadelphia 70
News Chris Crofton, Advice King: The Merits of Colle... 2 hr January 69
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 6 hr little lamb 1,147
News 2 Hall County teens struggle to care for their ... 9 hr Synque 9
News Fiancee of overpass collapse victim fights for ... 11 hr mayhiosphupy 11
News 70 years after WWII: 72 babies born at repatria... 16 hr Ainu 1
More from around the web