State: Nursing home resident given ov...

State: Nursing home resident given overdose just hours before he died

There are 3 comments on the Star Tribune story from Dec 2, 2011, titled State: Nursing home resident given overdose just hours before he died. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Herbert Drescher died in a southern Minnesota nursing home hours after he was given 10 times the prescribed dosage of a medicine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Isabel Alvarez

Harvey, IL

#1 Dec 3, 2011
I was taking 3 tablets per day, for months tha total 290 tabletas
Sile

UAE

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Abdiel

Pskov, Russia

#4 Oct 7, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX .COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your atheism isn't going to keep your... (Apr '14) 40 min Patrick 12
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 6 hr byrdbyrdistheword 183
News Are we just too compassionate to transgender pe... 7 hr TerriB1 10
News Fewer kids could receive free school meals unde... 10 hr Three Days Paleo 75
News Making buddies, not bullies 11 hr James 1
News Marshall teen requests trial in court on animal... 12 hr Elected official 122
News Town offers Play for the Day for public school ... (Dec '12) 13 hr Police warn assas... 4
More from around the web