Fury After Public School Sends Studen...

Fury After Public School Sends Students to a Mosque and Gives This...

There are 26 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Fury After Public School Sends Students to a Mosque and Gives This.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Should public schools be permitted to send students to houses of worship? Some might say yes, particularly those who believe that faith-related field trips serve as good educational opportunities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Morristown, TN

#25 Sep 23, 2013
Advents wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Neighbor, yes I have noticed that too.
The moderation seems to have graduated early from Common Core education system. Clearly, in their mind, there is terrible social injustice taking place against these repressed and maligned zealots.

Since the Common Core Curriculum has been in existence for three years, we have a 3rd grade moderator and this is a HUGE PROBLEM for us and it should make all of us very angry.

Doug

Hendersonville, TN

#26 Sep 24, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
The moderation seems to have graduated early from Common Core education system. Clearly, in their mind, there is terrible social injustice taking place against these repressed and maligned zealots.
Since the Common Core Curriculum has been in existence for three years, we have a 3rd grade moderator and this is a HUGE PROBLEM for us and it should make all of us very angry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rGph7QHzmo8XX
Common core is just a way to engineer idiots to keep breeding more idiots.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#27 Sep 24, 2013
This is to be expected. America voted to be a pathetic shell of it's former glory last November. Pitiful people who fail to elect Quality must expect disasterous outcomes. It's hard for some people but you must accept the FACT that America is Only Obama Nation now. Hold tight. The Very Worst is yet to come.
reckon

Morristown, TN

#28 Sep 25, 2013
mitt would be doing anything different?

I can't think of any since Romneycare is the same as Obamacare and realistically, Romney is a scumbag wealth extracting non-working and non-tax paying outsourcing piece of shit, typical of what is wrong already in this country...... really, it wouldn't matter who the democraps or rethuglicans offered up.... results the same

obama, neither party could have offered up a better financial sector complicit team player or better head of bush's KGB spy network as he appears to be bush jr, they all say this or that and fly whatever colors of their gang, yet they all do the same things and that is..... whatever the owners demand that they do

even congresspersons and senators don't listen to a damned thing you have to say, much less pass legislation or vote according to their constituents wants, lest those constituents voices are backed by large stacks of money

you're a successfully programmed moron if you think who you vote in office really makes any difference as if 'the people' are calling the shots or even have a tiny say...

sorta like 85+ percent of all Americans letting it be known they adamantly objected to the TARP bailouts at 700 Billion, so what did they do???

they didn't pass it and instead..

waited about 10 days, tacked 60 billion more on and passed it right on through.

The STOCK ACT, gutted the day before implementation, seamless bi-party effort and who knows who is going to get much wealthier off all the garbage they pass and force on the people?

I'll give you a clue....... all of them and you ain't getting any since you'll be paying..
Roger Edgar wrote:
This is to be expected. America voted to be a pathetic shell of it's former glory last November. Pitiful people who fail to elect Quality must expect disasterous outcomes. It's hard for some people but you must accept the FACT that America is Only Obama Nation now. Hold tight. The Very Worst is yet to come.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#29 Sep 25, 2013
george whyte wrote:
hypocrites the lot of them.
Qur’an 9:17 “The disbelievers have no right to visit the mosques of Allah while bearing witness against their own souls to infidelity. These it is whose doings are in vain, and in the fire shall they abide. Only he shall visit the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the latter day, and keeps up devotional obligations, pays the zakat, and fears none but Allah.”
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/09/18/tenn...
That is totally a false quote. The Quran says that pagans/disbelievers have no right to be the guardians of the mosque-like the church administrators. Do a lot of you think that atheists/non members should be running your church buildings, maintenance and taking care of things? Doubt it. There are two mosques/holy cities which only Muslims can enter. The rest-they actually have TOURS in many of them whether they are in a regular community or it is a famous old building.

In the Arabic, it is MAINTAIN, though some versions also say 'visit". In truth, I don't know why an unbeliever(in God) would want to visit. Masjids have always been places of education among the ones I attended. Non Muslims go for openhouses and classes and community events.
blue eyed bacon muncher

Maggie Valley, NC

#30 Sep 25, 2013
false is good for you people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>That is totally a false quote. The Quran says that pagans/disbelievers have no right to be the guardians of the mosque-like the church administrators. Do a lot of you think that atheists/non members should be running your church buildings, maintenance and taking care of things? Doubt it. There are two mosques/holy cities which only Muslims can enter. The rest-they actually have TOURS in many of them whether they are in a regular community or it is a famous old building.
In the Arabic, it is MAINTAIN, though some versions also say 'visit". In truth, I don't know why an unbeliever(in God) would want to visit. Masjids have always been places of education among the ones I attended. Non Muslims go for openhouses and classes and community events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why are people still racist? What science says ... 1 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 27
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr TimeToAct 32,009
News Should undocumented immigrants brought to the U... 18 hr spytheweb 2
News Parents, kids seize on traditions to ease back-... 20 hr Lisa 1
News More than 800 Columbus 3rd graders haven't pass... 21 hr They cannot kill ... 22
News 'My 600-Lb. Life' takes viewers on 'Chad's Stor... (Jan '16) Wed TipsyFromCentralC... 4
News '90s Superhero Captain Planet Supports Same-Sex... Tue The Troll Stopper 11
More from around the web