Baby Boom or Economy Bust: Stern Warn...

Baby Boom or Economy Bust: Stern Warnings About China's Falling Fertility Rate

There are 13 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Sep 2, 2014, titled Baby Boom or Economy Bust: Stern Warnings About China's Falling Fertility Rate. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

"Get married soon and have lots of children." That's the advice that 49-year-old Huang Wenzheng gave to college students at a recent forum in Beijing about China's population and urban policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 2, 2014
like a grasshoppers that plague the fields and leave no plant standing. no wonder they plan to occupy territories of the world.
AAA

UK

#2 Sep 2, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
like a grasshoppers that plague the fields and leave no plant standing. no wonder they plan to occupy territories of the world.
Can't be worse than flips than multiply like there is no tomorrow with no birth control amid powerful Catholic church, so much so there is no resources left and pinoys have to resort to recycle food, or bombing the airport.
theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#3 Sep 2, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be worse than flips than multiply like there is no tomorrow with no birth control amid powerful Catholic church, so much so there is no resources left and pinoys have to resort to recycle food, or bombing the airport.
so you approve of huang wenzheng idea of uncontrolled and actually deliberate increasing of china's population? not really a concern to me because I don't have grand kid to be affected and overwhelmed by the unscrupulous breeders including the indians and latinos.
AAA

UK

#5 Sep 3, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
<quoted text> so you approve of huang wenzheng idea of uncontrolled and actually deliberate increasing of china's population? not really a concern to me because I don't have grand kid to be affected and overwhelmed by the unscrupulous breeders including the indians and latinos.
Who is Huang wen zheng?

Control Philippines own population first, you moron. Uncontrolled birth in Philippines can only breed more poor people and along that social problems and crimes. That will be a true idiots United.
theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#6 Sep 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Huang wen zheng?
Control Philippines own population first, you moron. Uncontrolled birth in Philippines can only breed more poor people and along that social problems and crimes. That will be a true idiots United.
Look who's talking so you're billionaire (1.35 billions) like India. Let's talk personal level look I don't have grandkid to bath and drink from the cesspool you call world. I may not be rich but not that dumb.
theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#7 Sep 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Huang wen zheng?
Control Philippines own population first, you moron. Uncontrolled birth in Philippines can only breed more poor people and along that social problems and crimes. That will be a true idiots United.
so when/how does having a $15,000 gdp like china's considered rich? In my household we make that in a month but we are not rich at all.
AAA

UK

#8 Sep 3, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
<quoted text>so when/how does having a $15,000 gdp like china's considered rich? In my household we make that in a month but we are not rich at all.
So what's is Philippines GDP per capita? You do the math. Do you still want to breed more to dilute earnings? Not at this moment when Philippines is still incapable of creating value.
AAA

UK

#9 Sep 3, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
<quoted text> Look who's talking so you're billionaire (1.35 billions) like India. Let's talk personal level look I don't have grandkid to bath and drink from the cesspool you call world. I may not be rich but not that dumb.
Congratulation, you don't have any grand kids to suck you dry if you can create value to increase earnings fast enough.
theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#10 Sep 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulation, you don't have any grand kids to suck you dry if you can create value to increase earnings fast enough.
go talk to your fellow china man or woman ego has nothing to do with the situation. I don't have ego to share with you and your lofty attitude.
AAA

UK

#11 Sep 3, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
<quoted text> go talk to your fellow china man or woman ego has nothing to do with the situation. I don't have ego to share with you and your lofty attitude.
Now, where did that come from? Ego? How idiotic indeed.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#12 Sep 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, where did that come from? Ego? How idiotic indeed.
Came from the mooncakes ..?
http://www.todayonline.com/photos/gallery-moo...
theidiotsarealwa ysunited

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 3, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, where did that come from? Ego? How idiotic indeed.
okay let's put my gene is short dark and ugly so it's hard for them to compete against the powerful future people of the world so no chance of any of my beloved grand kids to suffer a devastating failure because I don't have any grand kids of my own. don't work too hard and good luck with you cookie business china man.
AAA

Pinner, UK

#14 Sep 3, 2014
theidiotsarealwaysunited wrote:
<quoted text> okay let's put my gene is short dark and ugly so it's hard for them to compete against the powerful future people of the world so no chance of any of my beloved grand kids to suffer a devastating failure because I don't have any grand kids of my own. don't work too hard and good luck with you cookie business china man.
Good luck to you too, and happy retirement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill would more than triple Nebraska's cigarett... 6 hr Say What 3
White Men Sperm Donors for Black Women... (Sep '11) 8 hr carolina guy 50 64
News Boy Scout forced to drink urine at Scout camp (Jun '09) 8 hr Headbobber 78
News Toddlers escape crib 12 hr visitor 15
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum (Sep '15) 12 hr True Christian wi... 19
News Parents of 'no-fly list kids' upset at no fundi... Fri shouldnt need Court 1
News 4 Ways to Help Raise Kids' Grades Fri Phil 1
More from around the web