Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill A...

Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill Australian baseball player... just because

There are 265 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill Australian baseball player... just because. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Horrific story from Oklahoma about three teenagers who shot and killed an Australian who was here in the U.S. on a baseball scholarship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

chisholm

Columbus, OH

#247 Aug 26, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a comma after learn to read.
That means I was referring to you as an imbecile, something I'm sure you're quite accustomed to.
I'm sorry if ebonics is your primary form of communication.
But don't you use commas that way in Imbecile? Just as you spell the contraction of 'you are' as 'your?' lol

Nice little racist twist at the end there, I must say. You should have just left it at "I'm sorry," though. Because you are.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#248 Aug 26, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you use commas that way in Imbecile? Just as you spell the contraction of 'you are' as 'your?' lol
Nice little racist twist at the end there, I must say. You should have just left it at "I'm sorry," though. Because you are.
It's an apostrophe in you're, not a comma... you dunce.

Go get that GED and we'll let you join the adult conversation.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#250 Aug 27, 2013
“Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe.

Amzanig huh?”

Pasted from < http://www.thebackpacker.com/trailtalk/thread... ;
nobody

Carson, VA

#251 Aug 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. This is a simple Manichean deal Evil versus Good. And day by day the evildoers in our America are Afrikans. This is at an alrming ration and completely being ignored by authorities and the media. While violent crime overall has been on a staedy decrease since 1992 the skyrocketing black on white crime has been doing the opposite. Should that be a reverse situation I would say hey whats up White America we need to get a grip. Especially with our youth. The Afrikan community simply looks the other way orb makes excuse for the evil devilish demons. Far from working togetehr to stop the problem they promote it by idolizing singers and "artists" that promote violence and disrespect to women, police. children and white people. The blame of this ongoing conflict belongs solely to the Afrikan community as a whole.
The little pot-bellied racist Sharpton made a statement recently. He said the Afrikan community got their check but it was returned insufficient funds etc. What a snide remark to make by a leader of a group of "people" who have basically been given a free ride their entire life. This type of attitude breeds more of the same and the problem grows.
My true feelings is we have given them too much already and although his comments dont mean shit to me they are a good example of what their intentions are. To keep demading money money and more money. This needs to stop. And sooner or later it will! Id like to see someone cash Sharpys check. His last one!
Sharpton and Jackson are both racist Idiots

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#252 Aug 27, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
“Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the
huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a
wlohe.
Amzanig huh?”
Pasted from < http://www.thebackpacker.com/trailtalk/thread... ;
nowngi blsi si nuf nda seay
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#254 Aug 27, 2013
Videos like this are so relaxing and lulls ones mind into what the USA should be. The best part is its Afrikan BLACKLESS! God Bless this part of our America!
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#255 Aug 27, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#256 Aug 27, 2013
Black on Black hate crime, suspect got out cheap , just another day in Harlem:

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130823/cent...
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#257 Aug 27, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an apostrophe in you're, not a comma... you dunce.
Go get that GED and we'll let you join the adult conversation.
Huh? No, no, you're still not getting it. I didn't say that it was a comma in "you're." I merely indicated that that mistake was another of the many absurdly ungrammatical usages common to your language, Imbecile.

Do I have to trade in my B.A. for that GED? And when did you suddenly become an adult and capable of adult conversation, troll?

:)

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#258 Aug 27, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? No, no, you're still not getting it. I didn't say that it was a comma in "you're." I merely indicated that that mistake was another of the many absurdly ungrammatical usages common to your language, Imbecile.
Do I have to trade in my B.A. for that GED? And when did you suddenly become an adult and capable of adult conversation, troll?
:)
You're wrong, as usual.

I hope you didn't pay for that B A.

Did you major in pottery?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#259 Aug 27, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
Psychiatry is fake science. The Thud Experiment proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hqaptRYjhq4XX&feature=rel ated
----------
Psychiatry "No Science"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
----------
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death, Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
----------
Would you like to talk about it? Just say whatever comes to your - er - mind.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#260 Aug 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to talk about it? Just say whatever comes to your - er - mind.
IMO: The mental health industry (psychiatry) is nothing more than a method of social control..."

"I believe the practice of medicine is predicated on something called the "medical model," which doctors learn in medical school that has a set of procedures by which they practice medicine. To me, a diagnosis is dependent on a pathology: something requiring a physical exam, X-rays, EKG, EEG, fluid specimen. Psychiatry, Psychologist, psychotherapist" do not have a medical model and there is no test for chemical imbalance according to the American Psychiatric Association.

Psychiatry to me is misplaced in academia and belongs in social medicine. Psychology should be part of anthropology and brains are topics of biology.

There is no evident based medicine and "no test" for chemical imbalance. There is no clear definition of what they are doing on ECT and how much memory would be erased or the damage to the biological tissue of the brain by the voltage and current. The same with psychotropic drugs.

. If an orthopedic surgeon operated on a patient without an Xray or MRI he would washing cars the next morning, yet, we allow psychiatry to alter the mind with prescriptions of psychotropic drugs and shock therapy without any checks and balances

The industry is political.

The cards are stacked against the mental Health Industry using the toxic, mind boiling Pharmaceutical drugs in the future and so they are looking for a new way to destroy the thought process of the world people for power and control. Shock therapy and the psychedelic drugs are returning to the fraudulent science of Mental health as seen through the greed and lies of the industry.

The industry is corrupt.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#261 Aug 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like to talk about it? Just say whatever comes to your - er - mind.
Mind Drugging of America and the Mental health Industry is essential to the Republican political planning for a New World Order.

To crush the Republican coup d'état will require the Mental Health Industry to have evidence based medicine instead of their hearsay, voodoo, Tarot Card readings and Crystal Ball gazing for a Mental Health diagnoses.

That change will cripple the Republican Party and their ability to mind drug America. The change would fail in the Republican attempt to infiltrate the judiciary with the Mental Health Court and it would cut the pharmaceutical industry profit and put the army of pharmaceutical drug salesmen on the street selling pencils rather then placing influential pressures on the men of medicine. I think it would deeply cut the Government payouts for Medicare drugs and disability payments saving billions and it would snap the attempt to license the lowly psychologists with minimum education to prescribe to the public in any of the States which the pharmaceutical industry wanted desperately....More importantly, it will save the lives and minds of millions of people including children and would clear out the expense of the Mental Health industry hanging around at the local schools with no science and preaching propaganda in their attempt to give validity to their profession. It would invalidate the American Psychiatric Association's DSM as their bible which is nothing but pure rubbish. Horse-crap.

It would be a real kick in the balls (so to speak) to the Republicans money bags in creating their Holocaust USA and it would be worth while watching the Republican politicians in Congress fail in their attempt of a planned coup d'état against the USA.

Republican New World Order

HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#262 Aug 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
There has been "No" biological defect found for any mental illness or any of the other (made to order)diagnoses by any neurological study.

Without a test for chemical imbalance the mental health (psychiatry) is limited in the ancillary tests of medicine like an EKG, EEG, blood work or other tests in the diagnoses of a patient. They aren't needed in Psychiatry.

The psychiatric diagnosis is made on the basis of behavior and hearsay.

If we respect metabolic changes based on daily dietary habits, weight gain / loss , terms of the survival of the organisms as a person age along with physical conditioning, physical illness, electrolyte level, gender differences , body temperature, I don't see how the Mental Health and Counseling Industry could conform to any consistency in data with consideration to the above to state a person has a mental disease or illness based on chemical imbalance.

APA lies to the American Public and puts the society in danger

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp...

The fraud in psychiatry has been going on for more then 40 years since H W Bush was CEO, Eli Lilly and before that time as VP under the Reagan Presidency.

There Are No "Chemical Imbalances"

Snip:

"The hypothetical disturbances of neurochemical function that are said to underlie "mental illness" are just that: hypothetical. No experiment has ever shown that anyone has an "imbalance" of any neurotransmitters or any other brain chemicals. Nor could any conceivable experiment demonstrate the existence of a "chemical imbalance," simply because no one, least of all the biopsychiatrists, has the slightest idea what a proper and healthy chemical "balance" would look like."

"...the views and beliefs of biopsychiatry have nothing to do with the answers to scientific questions in any case: the hunt for biological "causes" of "mental illness" is an entirely fallacious enterprise in the first place; the non- existence of data to support its assertions is quite beside the point."

"The latest edition of one pharmacology text has this to say about the status of depression as a disease: "Despite extensive efforts, attempts to document the metabolic changes in human subjects predicted by these [biological] hypotheses have not, on balance, provided consistent or compelling corroboration." This is a long-winded way of admitting that not even a scrap of evidence supports the idea that depression results from a "chemical imbalance." Yet patients are told every day - by their doctors, by the media, and by drug company advertising - that it is a proven scientific fact that depression has a known biochemical origin. It follows directly that millions of Americans are being lied to by their doctors; and people surely can't give informed consent for drug treatment when what they're being "informed" by is a fraud.... To sum up: there is no evidence whatsoever to support the view that "mental illness" is biochemical in origin; in other words, things like "Unipolar Disorder" and "Attention Deficit Disorder" simply do not exist."

http://www.adhd-report.com/biopsychiatry/bio_...

What do you have to say shithead
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#263 Aug 28, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong, as usual.
I hope you didn't pay for that B A.
Did you major in pottery?
Yes, I worked my way through school and paid for my BA in Anthropology. I studied long-dead and primitive people, which gives me a unique perspective on the modern American Right...;)

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#264 Aug 28, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I worked my way through school and paid for my BA in Anthropology. I studied long-dead and primitive people, which gives me a unique perspective on the modern American Right...;)
I enjoyed Anthropology.

We didn't study the American right.

We studied the American BLACK, and how liberals have destroyed them.

We talked about how liberal welfare has caused de-evolution. Young black girls are paid to spawn future felons by the state. It discourages them from getting married or getting a job, because they get less benefits. It encourages them to have as many kids as possible with as many babydaddies as they can to ensure a diverse revenue stream.

We also studied the fierce Yanomamo and the Bushmen. They really reminded me of American blacks. The women do most of the work by slashing and burning all day, while the men go hunting once a month for a few days.

I think you'd have to go to hell to study the American left.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#265 Aug 28, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed Anthropology.
We talked about how liberal welfare has caused de-evolution. Young black girls are paid to spawn future felons by the state. It discourages them from getting married or getting a job, because they get less benefits. It encourages them to have as many kids as possible with as many babydaddies as they can to ensure a diverse revenue stream.
We also studied the fierce Yanomamo and the Bushmen. They really reminded me of American blacks. The women do most of the work by slashing and burning all day, while the men go hunting once a month for a few days.
I think you'd have to go to hell to study the American left.
So you audited freshman Cultural Anthro, huh? At least you remember the Yanomamo and Bushmen, even if they didn't make a dent in your cement-headed racism..
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#266 Aug 28, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed Anthropology.
We talked about how liberal welfare has caused de-evolution. Young black girls are paid to spawn future felons by the state. It discourages them from getting married or getting a job, because they get less benefits. It encourages them to have as many kids as possible with as many babydaddies as they can to ensure a diverse revenue stream...edit....
From that it sounds like you majored in Teabagology with a minor in Foxaganda. How'd that pay off for you in the employment sector, or did it?:)

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#267 Aug 28, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
So you audited freshman Cultural Anthro, huh? At least you remember the Yanomamo and Bushmen, even if they didn't make a dent in your cement-headed racism..
Why can't you accept that I'm just way smarter than you?

It wasn't an audit. Binghamton is accredited by the AACSB. I was required to take a number of Arts classes. I took philosophy, Western Civ, as well as a bunch of English lit classes. I still fondly remember reading Beowolf and the Canterbury tales.

It used to really piss off the liberal artists when the pre-law acct'g majors got all the As, and didn't have to vacuum the prof's office to do it.

At least you accept my assertions about the scourge of the American liberal and black.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Location hidden

#268 Aug 28, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
From that it sounds like you majored in Teabagology with a minor in Foxaganda. How'd that pay off for you in the employment sector, or did it?:)
Lots of job opportunities for anthro majors?

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 2 hr tina anne 3
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 4 hr Nikolas 15
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 11 hr KIP 13
News Nicole Kidman's priest says actress hopes one d... 22 hr Anne Russell 1
News Individual gays living in partnership allowed t... 23 hr Logic Analysis 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Levy Hater 31,925
White Men Sperm Donors for Black Women... (Sep '11) Tue bigmatt82 51
More from around the web