Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill Australian baseball player... just because

There are 20 comments on the Daily Kos story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Three Oklahoma teens shoot and kill Australian baseball player... just because. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Horrific story from Oklahoma about three teenagers who shot and killed an Australian who was here in the U.S. on a baseball scholarship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#225 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I'm a victim. I'm do have European ancestors which occured as slavery when White people had forced sex with my grandmothers. So I estimate that I have about 25% to 30% White ancestory.
However, I've got enought African Blood to be rejected by White society. White people look down on me as they do the rest of the African American race. I assure you that my DNA in part is African. And since the one-drop rule applies, I am an African American.
So then in summary;
Do you feel like 3/5 a man?
Are you 3/5 a man?
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#226 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They died from venereal disease. The term "missionary position" was coined because Christian missionaries from Europe also fornicated with the non-White women that they came to save. They brought sexual diseases that the American Indians were not immune to. Therefore, the Indians died extensively.
Yes, they did bring cold and flu strains from Europe. However, it was the penis of the White man that killed the American Indian. Also, they killed a lot of African Slaves as well.
What a bunch of hogwash.
It was infectuous diseases that the native peoples were infected with by the Europeans. Infectuous diseases like influenza, smallpox, measles, malaria and the like. It was smallpox that those "dirty blankets" were laden with and sold or traded to the natives.
Veneral disease is not spread in the same manner as airbourne pathogens are spread. That makes them even more deadly to masses of people than anything you can do with your little pecker. Now go in a closed room and flail away if you wish.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#227 Aug 24, 2013
Al Sharpton says"I protest when I'm called in and when there's an injustice".An injustice is a violation of anothers rights or a specific unjust act".Martin Luther King said"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere".Chris Lane was a victim of injustice.He was murdered."No justice,no peace"is what Sharpton preaches.Hypocrite
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#228 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker of lies.Change your monicker to"Victim me" or"Po Pithiful joke"
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#229 Aug 24, 2013
Speaker of lies.Couple things."Estimates"ar e not proof."Forced sex",hearsay because you were not alive or a direct witness to the intentions of the parties involved.You stated that"I have enough African blood to be rejected by white society.Society doesn't have a problem with your racial identity,YOU do.Case closed
Patriot

Putla, Mexico

#230 Aug 24, 2013
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I'm a victim. I'm do have European ancestors which occured as slavery when White people had forced sex with my grandmothers. So I estimate that I have about 25% to 30% White ancestory.
However, I've got enought African Blood to be rejected by White society. White people look down on me as they do the rest of the African American race. I assure you that my DNA in part is African. And since the one-drop rule applies, I am an African American.
Sambo Jones just how do you know some White man FORCED Granny to have sex? Were you there? Was your Mom watching? Or did ol Granny just tell ya all about it? Youre full of shit just like all the Afrikan strain. And sure youre not accepted by Whites. Anybody can figure out why. Dont tell me youd be happier with a big set of bluegums?(That you actually may have!)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#231 Aug 24, 2013
The Black Plague .... Didn't that start in the Muslim world traveling into Europe ?

I'm all for ending Columbus Day.

Location hidden

#232 Aug 24, 2013
So much nonsense being wrote in here, don't know what I'm answering to. Maybe arraignment will be soon so we'll be more informed.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#233 Aug 24, 2013
Duh!The Black Plague occurred between 1348-50.It was thought to have originated in China or Central Asia.It is transmited by oriental rat fleas that lived on black rats.Cities were disgustingly filthy and crowded.This helped it spread.It killed roughly 30-60% of Europe's population.It was not transmited by a certain race.BTW Columbus's voyages were made in 1492-93.142 years after the Black Plague.LOL

Location hidden

#234 Aug 24, 2013
Columbus's voyages brought small pox. Columbus's voyages wiped out the Native Americans in Caribbean and later filled with Bob Marley want to be 's. Vikings was in America before Columbus.
wow

Hampton, VA

#235 Aug 24, 2013
what does any of this have to do with three animals gunning down an innocent, decent person who was doing nothing but jogging down the street. i couldn't care less about what diseases Christopher Columbus brought to our country in the 1490's. These three pieces of poop need to be taken out back and introduced to one of Chris Lane's baseball bats. I'm praying that all three rot in hell.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#236 Aug 25, 2013
wow wrote:
what does any of this have to do with three animals gunning down an innocent, decent person who was doing nothing but jogging down the street. i couldn't care less about what diseases Christopher Columbus brought to our country in the 1490's. These three pieces of poop need to be taken out back and introduced to one of Chris Lane's baseball bats. I'm praying that all three rot in hell.
Exactly. This is a simple Manichean deal Evil versus Good. And day by day the evildoers in our America are Afrikans. This is at an alrming ration and completely being ignored by authorities and the media. While violent crime overall has been on a staedy decrease since 1992 the skyrocketing black on white crime has been doing the opposite. Should that be a reverse situation I would say hey whats up White America we need to get a grip. Especially with our youth. The Afrikan community simply looks the other way orb makes excuse for the evil devilish demons. Far from working togetehr to stop the problem they promote it by idolizing singers and "artists" that promote violence and disrespect to women, police. children and white people. The blame of this ongoing conflict belongs solely to the Afrikan community as a whole.
The little pot-bellied racist Sharpton made a statement recently. He said the Afrikan community got their check but it was returned insufficient funds etc. What a snide remark to make by a leader of a group of "people" who have basically been given a free ride their entire life. This type of attitude breeds more of the same and the problem grows.
My true feelings is we have given them too much already and although his comments dont mean shit to me they are a good example of what their intentions are. To keep demading money money and more money. This needs to stop. And sooner or later it will! Id like to see someone cash Sharpys check. His last one!
Seeker of Truth

Fort Washington, MD

#237 Aug 25, 2013
AnswersRus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you masturbate in front of a mirror?
You know full well what I meant, or you are incredibly dense.
It is a cinch that you are a master strawman, or at the very least a masterbaiter.
Please note the spelling and the double meaning.
First, Masterbater is not spelled materbaiter. Your Double entendre doesn't interest me.

Second, you seem incredibly interested in my sex life. Is it because White people feel that African Americans. Whites have always had a strange fascination with the Black male penis. They spend a lot of time talking about it. It's the only acceptble homosexual fascination that is acceptable in White American Culture.

In fact, it was African American Sexuality that was the main drive behind the Jim Crow movement. It was the fear of African American men having White women that drove them batty. They feared that our large penises would drive women to such ecstasy that they wouldn't have sex with White men again. This fear caused them of superior Black Masculinity to pass laws to contain Black Male Sexuality. These laws are still enforced today...although they are defacto laws now.

Even though this is subconcious, you probably want to know how I play with my penis. That's because Whites men and women are fascinated with the Black American Penis. In fact this male fascination with Black men is the only acceptable homosexual thought in the White community.
AnswersRus

Riverton, WY

#238 Aug 25, 2013
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
First, Masterbater is not spelled materbaiter. Your Double entendre doesn't interest me.
Just so you know, you misspelled "masterbaiter". At least I spelled it correctly for what I meant.
3thugs_must-die

Randolph, NJ

#239 Aug 25, 2013
They were black, of course. They are dumb wogs. God bless the KKK. Lets get these ni&&#s and hang them now.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#240 Aug 25, 2013
Let's chip in for a microscope for you.LOL
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, you seem incredibly interested in my sex life. Is it because White people feel that African Americans. Whites have always had a strange fascination with the Black male penis. They spend a lot of time talking about it. It's the only acceptble homosexual fascination that is acceptable in White American Culture.
In fact, it was African American Sexuality that was the main drive behind the Jim Crow movement. It was the fear of African American men having White women that drove them batty. They feared that our large penises would drive women to such ecstasy that they wouldn't have sex with White men again. This fear caused them of superior Black Masculinity to pass laws to contain Black Male Sexuality. These laws are still enforced today...although they are defacto laws now.
Even though this is subconcious, you probably want to know how I play with my penis. That's because Whites men and women are fascinated with the Black American Penis. In fact this male fascination with Black men is the only acceptable homosexual thought in the White community.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#242 Aug 25, 2013
Take a look at the actions of the"Oklahoma three"and you'll have your answer.
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to wonder, at one time, how people back in the 19th and early 20th century could've lynched people. It was common to see just what you're talking about - taking accused criminals and just hanging them to trees without trial. Often these were black men accused of some crime against white people. I used to wonder how that could happen, how people could go that crazy and be that murderous, how they could just ignore the justice system.
Thanks for reminding me of just how easy it is to become, in your words, a 'troglodyte.'
Now I have to go shower. Reading your post made me feel dirty.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#243 Aug 25, 2013
Chisholm.BTW,I never suggested that.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#244 Aug 25, 2013
"Ethnic cleansing"!?Where?
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, we succeeded in outliving you. Think about how many lynchings, segregation, violent murders, rape, plundering and outright ethnic cleansing that your people did to mine....yet we're still here.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And White people have made Black people very strong indeed!
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#245 Aug 25, 2013
Ah..and you said your NOT a"racist"?
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was a slave. I never said I was a victim. I just said Blacks will be here in 100 years and Whites will not. How is that wrong?
I also said Whites have killed off and destroyed every non-white civilization they have come into contact with. That may be racist...but it's also true. Think! The third world is nothing more than former European and American Colonies that got robbed of all their wealth by their colonial masters.
Nothing I said was a lie. If I've said the truth, then take me as truthful...even if I'm boorish in saying it. I am, after all, a Seeker of Truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 min Christian Trucker 1,218
News Anna Duggar Celebrates Jessa Duggar Pregnancy w... 1 hr Tazo 2
News Hip hop with pop 4 hr Anyplace Is Paradise 1
News Michael Jackson's Heal The World Girl Grew Up T... 4 hr All That I Am 59
News Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar trying to get pregn... (Oct '13) 8 hr nana 8
News Gay marriage plaintiffs are proud parents 6 yea... 10 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 3
News Why more than 100,000 people have asked TLC to ... 10 hr Tazo 6
More from around the web