Ferguson-Florissant Students Pick a Fight Inside St. Charles West High School

Full story: Patch.com 8
A dispute that began on a social media website between students from St. Charles West High School and the Ferguson-Florissant School District culminated Friday when several teenagers, some of whom attend the Ferguson-Florissant District, entered the St. Full Story
This confirms my

Florissant, MO

#1 Feb 12, 2013
idea that there are problems everywhere not just in Florissant or North County. The article states that there were students from Florissant but the STCP cannot confirm that yet. And even so those teens were helped by students at the St.Charles West High School.

So the problems are not just in one place like some people in other areas would have you think. IMO, these kind of incidents are growing and will continue to escalate everywhere. I lay the blame with the ones who do such stuff and in the case of teens with the parents. Then you have the judicial system that gives the criminals a lecture and puts them back on the street to cause more trouble maybe even worse trouble.

Abandoning your city/community/neighbors is not the answer. No matter where you live there will be, eventually the same kind of problems that you leave behind. What's the solution? I wish I knew.
trouble sure to follow

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
you can run,
but, you can't hide.

Who is responsible and accountable?
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Feb 12, 2013
This confirms my wrote:
idea that there are problems everywhere not just in Florissant or North County. The article states that there were students from Florissant but the STCP cannot confirm that yet. And even so those teens were helped by students at the St.Charles West High School.
So the problems are not just in one place like some people in other areas would have you think. IMO, these kind of incidents are growing and will continue to escalate everywhere. I lay the blame with the ones who do such stuff and in the case of teens with the parents. Then you have the judicial system that gives the criminals a lecture and puts them back on the street to cause more trouble maybe even worse trouble.
Abandoning your city/community/neighbors is not the answer. No matter where you live there will be, eventually the same kind of problems that you leave behind. What's the solution? I wish I knew.
i agree with everything you have said,but the sad truth is they were most likely black and the people from st.charles will have a hayday knowing the blacks are from florissant. that's all i used to hear at work was when are you going to move out of black florissant. i still hear it from family members that live out in st.pete. florissant is known to have many black problems. even the people that i worked with that live up in ill. 80 miles from here know the black problems we have here. tell someone you are from florissant and the first words out of their months is, isn't it pretty bad over there.
Chloe

Florissant, MO

#4 Feb 12, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with everything you have said,but the sad truth is they were most likely black and the people from st.charles will have a hayday knowing the blacks are from florissant. that's all i used to hear at work was when are you going to move out of black florissant. i still hear it from family members that live out in st.pete. florissant is known to have many black problems. even the people that i worked with that live up in ill. 80 miles from here know the black problems we have here. tell someone you are from florissant and the first words out of their months is, isn't it pretty bad over there.
racist scum. yep.
hardhead

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Chloe wrote:
<quoted text>racist scum. yep.
thanks for your vote of support.
I care

Florissant, MO

#7 Feb 14, 2013
hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> i agree with everything you have said,but the sad truth is they were most likely black and the people from st.charles will have a hayday knowing the blacks are from florissant. that's all i used to hear at work was when are you going to move out of black florissant. i still hear it from family members that live out in st.pete. florissant is known to have many black problems. even the people that i worked with that live up in ill. 80 miles from here know the black problems we have here. tell someone you are from florissant and the first words out of their months is, isn't it pretty bad over there.
about my community and get involved in trying to solve problems rather than just complain about them. That is why I don't care what other people think or where they live. People who let others dictate how or where they should live or make comments based on minimal information are irrelevant.

If you are so worried about what others say then you should leave or you should just get on with your life and think for yourself.
harsh discipline

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2013
we have tried the soft touch approach. Hasn't worked. Hard time in Juvey and fines for parents. Spare the rod just hasn't worked. Like kind punishment will.
harsh discipline

United States

#9 Feb 14, 2013
chain them to a humiliation pole on school campus, where all can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ageing Japan struggles to make immigrants feel ... 8 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 13
Cheaters foiled at grade 12 exams 9 hr BEADY BUM AUTORIF... 5
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr enough now 31,422
Religion is out of fashion with most German you... (Aug '08) 19 hr Herb 5
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... Wed QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 67
Forest Lake residents to vote on district's lev... (May '14) Wed Oh bit 5
After Trayvon Martin, Chilling Ad Offers Bullet... Wed yep at u two 4

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE