Jezebel: Down Syndrome Babies - Live Terrible Lives'

Jul 12, 2013 Full story: Media Research Center

There are some lives not worth living, and a Down Syndrome baby is one of them - at least, according to Jezebel's latest article.

Full Story
Kathleen Katz

Bristow, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Here is an excerpt from Daniela Clapp's address to the 2012 Arizona State Music Teacher's Association.
http://ilovesomeonewithdownsyndrome.wordpress...

"Our children with Downsyndrome are not a mistake or a fluke of nature. God made no mistake when he created my little Christina or your child born with Down Syndrome. He sprinkled those children in our midst to teach us what life and love are really all about. Christina will never be a nuclear physicist, or a great mathematician, or a famous writer or speaker, but she can do what you and I can never do: she can love you unconditionally. She can give you affection even if you are in the eyes of modern society and todayís media and standards undesirable and ugly. She does not care if you are a king or a popper, rich, poor, beautiful or ugly; she only looks at your heart: are you good or bad? Are you kind or plastic or fake nice.... She knows when you are hurting and need comfort. She will stop and comfort you even when everyone else would just pass you by and not give a care. But isnít that how our God is? He looks into our heart, not to our outward appearance or social status or accomplishments. He loves us, even if we donít deserve it. So children with Down-Syndrome are mirrors of love and compassion and forgiveness. They mirror the essence of God."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 5 hr array 60
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 11 hr array 179
Project Rebound Inc. hosts 20th annual Kwanzaa ... 12 hr Will Dockery 1
Solid Rock Church hosts concert for Grammy nomi... 12 hr Will Dockery 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Another View 31,514
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 16 hr Lawrence 13
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... 16 hr nobody 7
More from around the web