San Antonio councilwoman caught on ta...

San Antonio councilwoman caught on tape making anti-gay rant

There are 24 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Aug 16, 2013, titled San Antonio councilwoman caught on tape making anti-gay rant. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

A San Antonio councilwoman is facing criticism and condemnation among some of her constituents today after a former aide leaked an audio recording of the councilwoman going on an anti-gay rant during a staff meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#24 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know who you are Uve. You POS
You don't know jack -A$$.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again fagg@t. I can spell better than you and I only graduated 6 th grade. Roflmao
They let Special Ed students graduate in the 6th grade?
Florida Gator

Alexandria, VA

#26 Sep 19, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>They let Special Ed students graduate in the 6th grade?
Yep but no Queer Pedophiles, like you.
VoiceFromTheSFBa y

San Mateo, CA

#27 Sep 23, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point, boob. She is the one who is limiting freedoms based on her views! As an elected official, she's supposed represent ALL of the people not just the bigoted few. It's obvious you don't get it either, but continue with your tirade of minorities and how they should behave in the repukulan party....geez..Thank god I don't live in Texass
So she is she to represent all people including those tho rape, commit crimes, want polygamous marriage and perhaps even want to have sex with animals? How can i be bigoted, she is Asian-American and I am white, I support her 100%, she saying what I believe in. You don't need to go to Texas, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area, of course one of the most liberal places one can live in, but too bad, because those with such viewpoints exist here as well, I know many! You just need to accept that we live in a society of freedoms and viewpoints, something you do not want. Would I chew you for your support of Gay Marriage? Of course not, you have that right to such view, but it's certainly not my view nor my values.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two-thirds of children with mental disorders do... 28 min NASGA 7
News BIC prepares to make cuts after millage increas... 33 min Guest 105
News Latino: the Border Surge, a Year Later -- Tens ... 1 hr Oldglory 9
News PAWS for Reading at Windsor-Severance Library h... 2 hr VACCINES CAUSE ADHD 3
News Still more questions than answers about ADHD 2 hr VACCINES CAUSE ADHD 1
News 'First' Kids of the White House 3 hr Tazo 1
News Dad's Anti-Shaming Video Goes Viral 4 hr MyPerspective 1
More from around the web