San Antonio councilwoman caught on ta...

San Antonio councilwoman caught on tape making anti-gay rant

There are 24 comments on the The Beaumont Enterprise story from Aug 16, 2013, titled San Antonio councilwoman caught on tape making anti-gay rant. In it, The Beaumont Enterprise reports that:

A San Antonio councilwoman is facing criticism and condemnation among some of her constituents today after a former aide leaked an audio recording of the councilwoman going on an anti-gay rant during a staff meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beaumont Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rondo

France

#3 Aug 16, 2013
"District 9 Councilwoman Elisa Chan called homosexuality "So disgusting!," and expressed that she believed homosexuality was a choice and that gay people should not be allowed to adopt children."

Not only is she expressing her opinion and belief but said opinion and belief happens to be THE TRUTH!

What did she do wrong?

Way to go Councilwoman Elisa Chan!

Stand strong! Speak the truth! Keep the faith!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Link to the original:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/news_columni...

OMFG !!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5 Aug 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
Link to the original:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/news_columni...
OMFG !!!!
If that had happened anywhere but Texas, what you just heard would have been the recording of a 15 minute circular firing squad. That sure was one room full of stupid and ugly and she was doing the driving. I almost feel sorry for her, she's not going to like neither the righteous nor seriously p'd wrath to come. How can she or anyone she knows possibly spin this into anything but what it sounds like? "OMFG" pretty much sums it up for me too. Even her voters who'd otherwise agree with this sh*/ are going to be insulted by this.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2013
Rondo wrote:
"District 9 Councilwoman Elisa Chan called homosexuality "So disgusting!," and expressed that she believed homosexuality was a choice and that gay people should not be allowed to adopt children."
Not only is she expressing her opinion and belief but said opinion and belief happens to be THE TRUTH!
What did she do wrong?
Way to go Councilwoman Elisa Chan!
Stand strong! Speak the truth! Keep the faith!
Not true and you're a moron. She's an elected official supposedly representing ALL of the people in her district, which she has failed at miserably and should have kept her mouth shut, just like you.
VoiceFromTheSFBa y

San Mateo, CA

#8 Sep 16, 2013
Elisa Chan has the right to say what she said, those who think this is an ethics violation or think she is not entitled to say what she believes in do not believe in our freedoms, shutting an opposing point of view is what communist do. Also I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have not had a politician here represent me in years, so this goes both ways. The biggest problem I believe the left have is that Alisa Chan is an Asian-American, when a minority speaks of the conservative persuasion, the left snaps because they feel they have full ownership of how minorities are to think, that minorities need to take marching orders from them and retaliation occurs when they don't. Also they feel it's a threat to them because it will allow for more independent minority voice for which they fear.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#9 Sep 17, 2013
VoiceFromTheSFBay wrote:
Elisa Chan has the right to say what she said, those who think this is an ethics violation or think she is not entitled to say what she believes in do not believe in our freedoms, shutting an opposing point of view is what communist do. Also I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I have not had a politician here represent me in years, so this goes both ways. The biggest problem I believe the left have is that Alisa Chan is an Asian-American, when a minority speaks of the conservative persuasion, the left snaps because they feel they have full ownership of how minorities are to think, that minorities need to take marching orders from them and retaliation occurs when they don't. Also they feel it's a threat to them because it will allow for more independent minority voice for which they fear.
You missed the whole point, boob. She is the one who is limiting freedoms based on her views! As an elected official, she's supposed represent ALL of the people not just the bigoted few. It's obvious you don't get it either, but continue with your tirade of minorities and how they should behave in the repukulan party....geez..Thank god I don't live in Texass
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Sep 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>You missed the whole point, boob. She is the one who is limiting freedoms based on her views! As an elected official, she's supposed represent ALL of the people not just the bigoted few. It's obvious you don't get it either, but continue with your tirade of minorities and how they should behave in the repukulan party....geez..Thank god I don't live in Texass
You live in your own little pathetic world, don't you, Uve?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in your own little pathetic world, don't you, Uve?
Actually it's YOU that gets an inflamed butt flower when talking about gay rights, so don't try and call my life pathetic, when it's really yours, POS.
Florida Gator

United States

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's YOU that gets an inflamed butt flower when talking about gay rights, so don't try and call my life pathetic, when it's really yours, POS.
Hey Uve, what's a butt flower? Only a pathetic [email protected], like you, would know.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2013
That bigoted cow should be fired.
Florida Gator

United States

#14 Sep 18, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
That bigoted cow should be fired.
You queers don't like unfavorable opinions, do ya!! Get over it.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers don't like unfavorable opinions, do ya!! Get over it.
And you bigots don't like it when someone doesn't agree with your anti gay agenda. By the way, moron....glad to see you're finally spelling "Florida" correctly.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Sep 19, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>And you bigots don't like it when someone doesn't agree with your anti gay agenda. By the way, moron....glad to see you're finally spelling "Florida" correctly.
Yeah out of all you mentally ill [email protected], only 3 caught it. Quite a number huh LMFAO
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#17 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah out of all you mentally ill [email protected], only 3 caught it. Quite a number huh LMFAO
Laugh all you want c(_)ntlicker it's you that can't spell, let alone use punctuation....We just assume you're an idiot, why bother to not let you look one.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh all you want c(_)ntlicker it's you that can't spell, let alone use punctuation....We just assume you're an idiot, why bother to not let you look one.
Try again [email protected] I can spell better than you and I only graduated 6 th grade. Roflmao
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh all you want c(_)ntlicker it's you that can't spell, let alone use punctuation....We just assume you're an idiot, why bother to not let you look one.
Besides Uve, when I make mistakes, queers can't wait to point it out. That's how I know they missed it. You freaks aren't as smart as you would like to believe.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#20 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again [email protected] I can spell better than you and I only graduated 6 th grade. Roflmao
You're spacing is off too, moron.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#21 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides Uve, when I make mistakes, queers can't wait to point it out. That's how I know they missed it. You freaks aren't as smart as you would like to believe.
Yes we are pappy. Still think there's a Uve I see..
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#22 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be late for your NAMBLA meeting tonight sissy boy! You are a disgusting sub human pos!!
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#23 Sep 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we are pappy. Still think there's a Uve I see..
Yes, I know who you are Uve. You POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) 1 hr Big Johnson 132
News Mormon church pulls older teens out of Boy Scouts 7 hr The Troll Stopper 43
News 3 Mississippi Co., MO women facing assault char... 8 hr Put these four away 35
News Chicago court stays deportation of pizza worker... 13 hr Geezer 1
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 17 hr Evilgelicalling 38
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... 19 hr Gremlin 9
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 21 hr Ulysses G 85
More from around the web