Freeburg H.S. Opens It's Hearts For H...

Freeburg H.S. Opens It's Hearts For Homecoming Queen

There are 4 comments on the KPLR-11 story from Sep 27, 2012, titled Freeburg H.S. Opens It's Hearts For Homecoming Queen. In it, KPLR-11 reports that:

In a week where word of a homecoming prank against a mentally challenged Pacific, Missouri girl has been in the headlines, a school in Freeburg, Illinois is standing up to say not all schools and not all teenagers are so vicious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLR-11.

Thankful2

Edwardsville, IL

#1 Sep 28, 2012
What a great story.. The students at FCHS should be proud to have such a wonderful Homecoming Queen!!!
Thankful2

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Sep 28, 2012
In light of all the bad PR FCHS and FGS have received , this is a very positive event.Congrats to all the students who support Shelby!!!!!GO FREEBURG MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!
Midget2016

Collinsville, IL

#3 Oct 1, 2012
I go to freeburg and every time i see shelby my heart fills with joy because shes always smiling and making people happy, i said hi shelby today at school and she said hi and my name and gave me a hug. Shes an angel and an inspiring person. Im glad to say im proud to be a midget!

“Hell Raiser With A Cause”

Since: Jun 08

none ya business!

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Way to go FCHS!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comments 6 hr Fat 1
News What do you Think? Restaurant Says no Kids Allowed (Jul '11) 14 hr humanspirit 21
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 15 hr Limpballs 96
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr ToldYA 32,002
News Depression in Kids: How Should It Be Treated? 21 hr humanspirit 2
News The key to a healthy old age - get a dog Wed Parden Pard 3
News Reading Club signup begins (Jun '09) Wed Kids 2day eh 3
More from around the web