Schervier Nursing Care Center Hosts New York Senator Jeffrey Klein at ...

Full story: PRWeb
Bon Secours New York Health System's Schervier Nursing Care Center, specializing in long-term and rehabilitation care in the Riverdale section of The Bronx, welcomed New York State Senator, Jeffrey D. Klein, to discuss key health care issues, relevant to the state's elderly population, on Thursday, July 11, 2013. Full Story
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jul 23, 2013
bs, ms and phd (bull***, more **** and piled higher and deeper)

i never heard such crap being poured out in my life. is klein aware that there are other nursing care centers in the bronx besides the ones in riverdale, which could use all the help they can get. klein is the biggest jerk i've ever seen elected to the senate. at every feast or festival he shows his face for 10 minutes and boasts that you he always available to the people of the bronx. i emailed him 6 years ago and i'm still waiting for a response. don't believe his hype.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) 1 hr payback 916
Shot in the arm for kids 1 hr shoot MPP from ca... 1
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 1 hr Boni 241
LoanMax gives $10,000 for KAMP Dovetail 11 hr earmagerd 3
Municipal Election 2014: School trustees candid... Sat much 1 sided info... 8
Ausbon to run for sheriff (Feb '08) Sat Yeah 311
Should Santa Claus still be fat? Sat Maniac Stopper 2
More from around the web