Au pair not always all perfect

Au pair not always all perfect

There are 12 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Au pair not always all perfect. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Jillian Kieran has two new sisters. They speak Portuguese and cook yummy rice, and sometimes they play dollies with her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Oi menina

Orange, CT

#1 Oct 10, 2008
Most of these Brazilians are only after your man
JBoy

Stratford, CT

#2 Oct 10, 2008
I know of two couples who had Au Pairs for their kids.

Both were hot 20 somethings.

One couple , the husband left the wife for her.

The other couple , the husband was doing the Au Pair the whole time she was living with them. The wife never found out.
hair cut

Wolcott, CT

#5 Oct 12, 2008
is this the same family that ownes "SNIP SNAPS" hair cuts for kids in shelton?
Truth

North Branford, CT

#6 Oct 12, 2008
I knew of a woman in Westchester County who had an au pair 12 years ago that slept with the husband. She suspected something was going on and sure enough he leaves his wife and marries the au pair and has two kids with her in addition to the two kids he had with his first wife. Just a sad humiliating story for the first wife. Ladies be sure the au pair is not after your hubby!!
bang a brazilian

Wolcott, CT

#7 Oct 12, 2008
the guy that owns snip snaps hired an au pair named Gaby she would tell me the guy always wanted to f her she said they are swingers and saw pictures Gaby was hot from cost Rica,they ended up letting her go for it on not giving it up
syzito

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2008
Call them any name you think sounds correct however they are still just foreign "nanny's".
bang a brazilian

Wolcott, CT

#9 Oct 12, 2008
syzito wrote:
Call them any name you think sounds correct however they are still just foreign "nanny's".
usually hott foreign nannys too
John tax payer

Hamden, CT

#10 Oct 12, 2008
What are the tax implications of the Aupair -
who pays the FICA, who reports the income-
Does room and board constitute income?
The cultural exchange program is great, but it should
not be treated any differently from a US citizen's income tax
liabilities.
Kim Wang

Ronkonkoma, NY

#11 Oct 12, 2008
First job for me in USA is au pair but not so good. Husband try to sneek in bedroom and make bang bang on Kim Wang Wang. Wife of husband chase him around house with baseball bat. I quit job to sell sings at corner store and hippy festivals in summer.sank you. sank you. Kim
Samantha Hagar

Trumbull, CT

#12 Oct 12, 2008
That's right send all of big business overseas so less in taxes, then take all the outsiders and put a roof over their head, let them drive your car, give them responsibility of your children, and sleep with your spouse. Good, they'll have money to pay for their college education.

It's so important.

I would like to bang bang the wang wang.
javier Rodriguiz

Trumbull, CT

#13 Oct 12, 2008
big 40s on sale this week at Shaws so im goin good now hey
wango show me your poon tango
RIckyCoCosWolfe

AOL

#14 Oct 13, 2008
I just blasted baby butter all over my keyboard thinking about bang bang Kim Wang.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.J. clears way for children of undocumented im... 41 min Eleanor 4
News Arizona Joe 57 min Dennis Flannigan 1
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 2 hr annonymous1128 65
News N.J. clears way for children of undocumented im... 15 hr wild child 1
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... 16 hr Golf club 2
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 16 hr Goose 310
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 22 hr tina anne 3
More from around the web