Romney Said: Obama Won on "Gifts' to Blacks/Hispanics! Did You Get Your Gift?

Full story: CNN

Mitt Romney the 2012 Presidential Runner Up aka Loser today went another step above to let us all know that not only is he mad and upset because he lost at being the next Presient and alot of the Good Ole Boys Money, his statement today on a Donors Conference call was not only with donors but also there were some News Reporters on the call.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of297
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I M WHITE__________ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do.
Not really but you are welcome to your delusions.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yeah yeah wrote:
The real problem in this country is WHITE TRASH, they are IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED, on WELFARE, THEY are the ones who look for free handouts. Just today I saw a big line of people waiting in line for something free and guess what? yes they were 98% whites. Trashy whites are the ones who really bring this country down.
I know many white people who have lost everything. Why do you condemn people? I'll be you never even asked anyone their story did you? Have you ever visited a homeless shelter or fed hungry people? It's self righteous trash like you who are ruining this country with your venom.
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Canepole wrote:
<quoted text>Respect has to be earned. Bush failed to earn it due to his arrogance and divisive approach.
obammy hasn't earned respect. No one has ever been as devisive as obammy. No one has ever put as many people in misery as obammy. Obammy lies on a daily basis. Respect obammy? Never

“ dreaming of revelry”

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
obammy hasn't earned respect. No one has ever been as devisive as obammy. No one has ever put as many people in misery as obammy. Obammy lies on a daily basis. Respect obammy? Never
oh my god,how is obama divisive? youre mad because everybody is agaist you? thats what its like everyday for us! your racism made ppl hate you! this fool is trying to say that obama is the reason why whites are divided! if he was a divider,then 96% of blacks would have also been as divided as u losers that day!

youre divided because your women are disloyal.88% of asians voted for obama,even though AW are with WW! everyone came together that day except racist whites.i cant blame you for wanting white worship to continue,but european rule is over.your greed and corruption killed you,and your promiscuous women are no longer seen as untouchable classy high class ladies.they are raunchy whores and btches.AW are the new WW,and AM are the new WM.AW will soon be all over bm too.now,when they think western power,a bm is who they will invision.you lost.its a shame too.i can see how gross u really look w/o money and power.u are pasty pink tiny dk creeps.u look like that little thing from lord of the rings,"my precious."
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Democrats inadvertenly open the door to Obama's past

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/d...
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text>oh my god,how is obama divisive? youre mad because everybody is agaist you? thats what its like everyday for us! your racism made ppl hate you! this fool is trying to say that obama is the reason why whites are divided! if he was a divider,then 96% of blacks would have also been as divided as u losers that day!

youre divided because your women are disloyal.88% of asians voted for obama,even though AW are with WW! everyone came together that day except racist whites.i cant blame you for wanting white worship to continue,but european rule is over.your greed and corruption killed you,and your promiscuous women are no longer seen as untouchable classy high class ladies.they are raunchy whores and btches.AW are the new WW,and AM are the new WM.AW will soon be all over bm too.now,when they think western power,a bm is who they will invision.you lost.its a shame too.i can see how gross u really look w/o money and power.u are pasty pink tiny dk creeps.u look like that little thing from lord of the rings,"my precious."
what are you talking about? How is he divisive? That question must be a joke. War on women, war on success, he has divided us. Now if you challenge Susan Rice you must be a racist or hate women. No president has ever been even close to this divisive.

How about obammys lies? Want a list? It's long. Obammy is a fool. His policies are those of a fool.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
obammy hasn't earned respect. No one has ever been as devisive as obammy. No one has ever put as many people in misery as obammy. Obammy lies on a daily basis. Respect obammy? Never
how white men look to women without their money and power.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about? How is he divisive? That question must be a joke. War on women, war on success, he has divided us. Now if you challenge Susan Rice you must be a racist or hate women. No president has ever been even close to this divisive.
How about obammys lies? Want a list? It's long. Obammy is a fool. His policies are those of a fool.
how has he waged war on women?! ASIAN,HISPANIC,BLACK,AND WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR HIM!! STOP WATCHING FOX THEN SPEWING YOUR NONSENSE OUT IN THE REAL WORLD!! YOU SOUND INSANE!!! YOU NEED TO STEP INTO THE REAL WORLD!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text>how has he waged war on women?! ASIAN,HISPANIC,BLACK,AND WHITE WOMEN VOTED FOR HIM!! STOP WATCHING FOX THEN SPEWING YOUR NONSENSE OUT IN THE REAL WORLD!! YOU SOUND INSANE!!! YOU NEED TO STEP INTO THE REAL WORLD!
he claimed a war on women nitwit. He divided women. He made untrue claims and was divisive as I stated. You have a screw loose.
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> how white men look to women without their money and power.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
How Nancy Pelosi Got Rich (Corruption, Abuse Of Power Alert)
http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2011/...

“ dreaming of revelry”

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

No Left Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
How Nancy Pelosi Got Rich (Corruption, Abuse Of Power Alert)
http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2011/...
im gonna go see what jon stewart said 1st.his news is far more real than anything on fox,or in that propoganda u just post.
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
he claimed a war on women nitwit. He divided women. He made untrue claims and was divisive as I stated. You have a screw loose.
she wants you to pay for her birth control, abortion, and food stamps

“ dreaming of revelry”

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

No Left Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
she wants you to pay for her birth control, abortion, and food stamps
i have no use for any of those things.you lost the election.please get over it.a riot wouldve been quieter than u babies.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Left Winger wrote:
Democrats inadvertenly open the door to Obama's past
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/d...
Read more..
frightwingnut bullshit BLOG.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Left Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
How Nancy Pelosi Got Rich (Corruption, Abuse Of Power Alert)
http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2011/...
Read more..
frightwingnut bullshit BLOG
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> i have no use for any of those things.you lost the election.please get over it.a riot wouldve been quieter than u babies.
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Read more..
frightwingnut bullshit BLOG
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> i have no use for any of those things.you lost the election.please get over it.a riot wouldve been quieter than u babies.
Don't bother with them.

These people are generally stupid. How do you expect them to get over an election that was won in 2012 when half of them are still flying the confederate flag of an army that was defeated two centuries ago?

You're dealing with the people that time forgot.
more

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
racial slurs and absurd assertions.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No Left Winger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!
Four more years of teabag tears...
Yada! Yada! Yada!
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of297
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••