Romney Said: Obama Won on "Gifts' to ...

Romney Said: Obama Won on "Gifts' to Blacks/Hispanics! Did You Get Your Gift?

There are 297 comments on the CNN story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Romney Said: Obama Won on "Gifts' to Blacks/Hispanics! Did You Get Your Gift?. In it, CNN reports that:

Mitt Romney the 2012 Presidential Runner Up aka Loser today went another step above to let us all know that not only is he mad and upset because he lost at being the next Presient and alot of the Good Ole Boys Money, his statement today on a Donors Conference call was not only with donors but also there were some News Reporters on the call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#312 Nov 20, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and the money would have been much better spent on job creation. Those contributors wanted some thing from Romney in return if he would have been elected. They did not get wealthy by not getting good returns on their investments.
Of course. I'll bet they are really pissed now.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#313 Nov 20, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776
Didn't you copy and paste that already?

Judged:

17

17

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#314 Nov 20, 2012
Ratliff wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only was Obama strong in states with the highest percentage of college graduates, he was also strong in states with the highest average household incomes. For example, the five states with the HIGHEST average household incomes (which, not coincidentally, were also among the states with the highest percentage of college graduates).
Maryland $67,469
New Hampshire $67,287
Connecticut $67,165
New Jersey $65,072
Massachusetts $62,809
Virginia $62,776
So let's recap...you are saying those educated in the northeast like the idea of more unemployment, higher taxes, larger and larger debt,higher inflation, more tax dollars given away to failed companies both in and out of this country and you call THAT smart? Really?

Judged:

17

17

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#315 Nov 20, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, you are the one with the skin color issue. To me, it's a idea/policy issue. When you keep the topic about skin color rather than idea/polices you are NOT addressing the FACT that there are those that just simply do not agree with the presidents policies. It's real simple. It would be nice if you could get past the skin color and really hear the issues. Again, get OVER the skin color.
Teabaggers need to get over skin color. Dems did it along time ago. We elected a black president that you wingnuts think is an illegal Kenyan alien from Indonesia. Are you a birther nut too?

Judged:

17

17

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#316 Nov 20, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Teabaggers need to get over skin color. Dems did it along time ago. We elected a black president that you wingnuts think is an illegal Kenyan alien from Indonesia. Are you a birther nut too?
no one cares about skin color. That's a cheap cop-out. Obammy is wrong on almost every single issue. And he is making this a third world country in the process

Judged:

19

17

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Alexandria logan

United States

#317 Nov 20, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no one cares about skin color. That's a cheap cop-out. Obammy is wrong on almost every single issue. And he is making this a third world country in the process
you racist infidel! you're the main reason why I will never date a white man! and yes I am a white woman from the south. I think your jealous because he was re elected and he's a very good looking black man with no fear of any white man! get use to it this is the way of the world now. this is the future I love black men!!!! just get use to it

Judged:

18

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#318 Nov 20, 2012
Alexandria logan wrote:
<quoted text>you racist infidel! you're the main reason why I will never date a white man! and yes I am a white woman from the south. I think your jealous because he was re elected and he's a very good looking black man with no fear of any white man! get use to it this is the way of the world now. this is the future I love black men!!!! just get use to it
what the heck are you talking about? Who cares about his color? I sure don't you nitwit. You think? Since when?

Judged:

19

18

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#319 Nov 20, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no one cares about skin color. That's a cheap cop-out. Obammy is wrong on almost every single issue. And he is making this a third world country in the process
Yes, it is a cop out. I have tried very hard to find those who speak on the issues rather than skin color. It's a shame that they cannot get past the color of skin. It's a shame.

Judged:

18

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#320 Nov 20, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Teabaggers need to get over skin color. Dems did it along time ago. We elected a black president that you wingnuts think is an illegal Kenyan alien from Indonesia. Are you a birther nut too?
There you go again being a hateful racist.

Judged:

18

17

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#321 Nov 20, 2012
Alexandria logan wrote:
<quoted text>you racist infidel! you're the main reason why I will never date a white man! and yes I am a white woman from the south. I think your jealous because he was re elected and he's a very good looking black man with no fear of any white man! get use to it this is the way of the world now. this is the future I love black men!!!! just get use to it
Grow up, looks has NOTHING to do with it....that's so juvenile.

Judged:

18

17

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
McGruff

Elizabethtown, KY

#322 Nov 20, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is a cop out. I have tried very hard to find those who speak on the issues rather than skin color. It's a shame that they cannot get past the color of skin. It's a shame.
they will keep right on. They can't help themselves.

Judged:

18

17

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
nobody

Huntsville, AL

#323 Nov 21, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no one cares about skin color
s
does? But you insist on using a racial putdown in each post. How about rethinking that.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#324 Nov 21, 2012
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
does? But you insist on using a racial putdown in each post. How about rethinking that.
Could you point out the "racial putdown"?

Judged:

13

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
another

Huntsville, AL

#325 Nov 21, 2012
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point out the "racial putdown"?
denier? What term does she use to refer to the president?
concerned American

Georgetown, KY

#327 Nov 22, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother with them.

These people are generally stupid. How do you expect them to get over an election that was won in 2012 when half of them are still flying the confederate flag of an army that was defeated two centuries ago?

You're dealing with the people that time forgot.
South will Rise Again!!!!!!
I still got my hood??

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#328 Nov 23, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and the money would have been much better spent on job creation. Those contributors wanted some thing from Romney in return if he would have been elected. They did not get wealthy by not getting good returns on their investments.
Those expected "returns" could be seen as gifts, since according to the "logic" of Romney, people only vote for candidates to get something in exchange for their votes.

Romney is a bitter, disgruntled loser.
toadmann

Masontown, PA

#329 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……Young Stinkers or Old Farts that are the Gifts geez
Obama won by luck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lansing teens face felony charges in fight (Sep '08) 1 hr Milton 168
News Air America Feds spent millions flying illegal ... 13 hr tomin cali 1
News 7 things about vaccines and autism that the mov... 14 hr friend 8
News The autism epidemic is rising steadily in Ameri... 14 hr friend 16
News Vegan teens: Why are so many young people dropp... 22 hr Squach 1
News $1.4m given to 27 community groups helping Halt... 23 hr its your cash 2 1
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Fri BadlyConfused 61
More from around the web