Teen shooting suspect arrested after Hawthorne standoff

Full story: Daily Breeze 52
After a nearly four-hour standoff involving police from six South Bay agencies, a 17-year-old male was arrested in Hawthorne early Sunday morning on suspicion of attempted murder for shooting at a group of teenagers. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iggy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2010
People, if you plan on having kids, please talk to them, teach them and have a good relationship with them or else they turn out to be sorry Pieces of chet!!!!
victor

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 30, 2010
Im on my way to becoming a peace officer, Just passed my test with the lapd, I had a rough past as well, Grew up around all of this, With child neglect.

There is no reason nor excuse to do these things, They just dont care or have a brain defect or both.

They should also be treated the same as all other criminals, If we had a death penalty, People would think twice about taking somebodys life.

When and if i become a cop, I will enforce the law 100% to the fullest, While abiding by the law, However showing no mercy!

I agree with iggy as well.

-victor
Mercy

South Gate, CA

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Victor, you must show mercy sometimes.
victor wrote:
Im on my way to becoming a peace officer, Just passed my test with the lapd, I had a rough past as well, Grew up around all of this, With child neglect.
There is no reason nor excuse to do these things, They just dont care or have a brain defect or both.
They should also be treated the same as all other criminals, If we had a death penalty, People would think twice about taking somebodys life.
When and if i become a cop, I will enforce the law 100% to the fullest, While abiding by the law, However showing no mercy!
-victor
Ripper

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 30, 2010
vigilante justice, stop the roaches before they breed ! lets start overcrowding the cemetaries with em !
kma

Trumbull, CT

#7 Aug 30, 2010
17. Another 60 years or so of in and out of jail and taxpayer expense.

A quick head shot when the adzhls hands go in the air ends years of headaches.
kma

Trumbull, CT

#8 Aug 30, 2010
Mercy wrote:
Victor, you must show mercy sometimes.
<quoted text>
Why? Skmbgs are always skbgs. A deterrent activity always does a helluvalot more good that a "poor you" pat on the shoulder.
Jones

San Clemente, CA

#9 Aug 30, 2010
This is a clear example of what I have said in previous posts. The recourses used to capture this little (p) rick is a drain on each of the city’s budget and ultimately the tax payers. This criminal and others just like him is why this state and cities are suffering financially. What can be done, well stop folding under the pressure of civil rights activists and paying out to the families who sue -Stop caving to the threat of civil unrest by blacks and Hispanics, who cares when “they” play the race card. People need to be more accountable and stop catering to the ACLU and others.
Yogi

Irvine, CA

#10 Aug 30, 2010
victor wrote:
-victor
Not mercy just use some common sense. Sorry but you don't sound like you will be a very good cop. You sound like the kind of cop who will be confrontational instead of going into a situation using your head and trying to calm the situation down. You of course will have the comfort of knowing that you have "the law" on your side, big deal.

Since: Mar 10

Inglewood, CA

#11 Aug 30, 2010
Teen don't know how to think and resolve matter nowadays. All they know is talking thru a gun. This is the product of Gen-me.
DiTech

San Bernardino, CA

#12 Aug 30, 2010
We should not 'withhold their names' if they are underage and acting violently!! They give up that right of protection. If you're a child, act as a child --- and not a violent gunslinging attempted murderer or murderess!!
Good vs Evil

West Hills, CA

#14 Aug 30, 2010
victor wrote:
-victor
Victor,

If you really plan on being a cop, don’t mention the "no mercy" part in your interview, not very sharp.

Also kind of pisses me off that you would say such a thing. We, society, do not want cop out there showing no mercy, use your head dude. Use common sense and try to do the right thing...

Hope this helps, and good luck with your future.
Good vs Evil

West Hills, CA

#15 Aug 30, 2010
Anyone else notice how it said it took 6 CITY DEPTS & SWAT to get involved?

Really? 6 cities?

Did anyone stay behind in their own city limits to watch and protect, or was it open season for criminals?
Rude poster

Long Beach, CA

#17 Aug 30, 2010
Hawthorne used to be such a nice town. Now it is just shameful at what it has become. A ghetto. Teenagers shooting eachother, pregnant girrls participating in gang shootings. All of these thug-lets are going to burden society all of their misreable lives. I'm sure they were raised in subsidized housing, their food and other needs taxpayer -funded also. Now we continue to pay as they are housed and fed in jail. And for the shooter, we'll pay his keep as he sits in prison. And the preggy's baby? You guessed it, TAXPAYER SUPPORTED. I wish the parents of these animals would be called to answer up to a judge "What have you created here?" ..."Menaces to society, your honor".
Will

Huntington Park, CA

#18 Aug 30, 2010
You are clueless...
Good vs Evil wrote:
Anyone else notice how it said it took 6 CITY DEPTS & SWAT to get involved?
Really? 6 cities?
Did anyone stay behind in their own city limits to watch and protect, or was it open season for criminals?
U Dont Say

Studio City, CA

#19 Aug 30, 2010
wcity wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope somone puts a bullet between youre eyes pig!!!.. pig! oink oink ..youre just another loser trying to make themselfs feel better than the rest because of a badge and youre "faily" the LApig D ..youre a sorry excuse for a human ..i have more respect for these "criminals" than a pice of sshhiitt like you that hides behind a badge how i hope to hear you were shot down in the streets :).. have a nice day PIGLET
The unexceptable way that you expressed yourelf above, gives much evidence that you are in a lot of emotional pain of some kind. Is it possible that you have led a life of criminal acitivity and have suffered the rath of our legal system to the point that you blame anyone but yourself for the pain that you suffer and the pain that you have inflected upon others???

You sound as if you now live with your parents and that you have just recently been released from prison. You are probably unemployed as you are unemployable due to your past record thus you have become a hate spewing, arrogant and obnoxious individual. How sad for you sir.
Rude poster

Long Beach, CA

#20 Aug 30, 2010
wcity wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope somone puts a bullet between youre eyes pig!!!.. pig! oink oink ..youre just another loser trying to make themselfs feel better than the rest because of a badge and youre "faily" the LApig D ..youre a sorry excuse for a human ..i have more respect for these "criminals" than a pice of sshhiitt like you that hides behind a badge how i hope to hear you were shot down in the streets :).. have a nice day PIGLET
You ISP address says Manhattan Beach, but your spelling and anti-cop attitude says ghetto town somewhere east of MB. Either that or you're one of those adult loser crack-heads sponging off your well-to-do parents in MB. Not surprised you have more respect for criminals than someone who wants to uphold law and order. I hear your mom coming downstairs now. Time to give her back her laptop.
Rude poster

Long Beach, CA

#21 Aug 30, 2010
U Dont Say wrote:
<quoted text>
The unexceptable way that you expressed yourelf above, gives much evidence that you are in a lot of emotional pain of some kind. Is it possible that you have led a life of criminal acitivity and have suffered the rath of our legal system to the point that you blame anyone but yourself for the pain that you suffer and the pain that you have inflected upon others???
You sound as if you now live with your parents and that you have just recently been released from prison. You are probably unemployed as you are unemployable due to your past record thus you have become a hate spewing, arrogant and obnoxious individual. How sad for you sir.
Read my comment below yours. Great minds think alike!
josie

El Monte, CA

#22 Aug 30, 2010
yes it was gang-related i noe the ppl u guys are talking bout there are from atc 13
WLB

Torrance, CA

#23 Aug 30, 2010
Is it me or was this article jsut to hard to F#@$%^ understand? Who TF wrote this kindergarten scribble. I am dizzy reading this..........
josie

El Monte, CA

#24 Aug 30, 2010
yeahh wit was gang-related i noe the ppl u guys are talking bout.!! there are from atc 13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Sex Offender" Regime is Cruel and Unusual ... 56 min Professor Hershko... 2
Peter Schweyer, Steven Ramos square off over ed... 1 hr silly rabbit 1
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 6 hr Neville Thompson 175
Why Chicago is mandating coding education 7 hr Crazy Correlations 6
More Teacher Misconduct Cases Reported (Oct '09) 14 hr Yackity Sacks 4
Black males often struggle to stay ahead (Jan '09) 15 hr AWXYZ 423
The race for four at-large Catholic trustee pos... 20 hr at-large sounds s... 1

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE