HAWS Unleashes a New Campaign to Fost...

HAWS Unleashes a New Campaign to Foster a More Humane Community

There are 1 comment on the Waukesha story from Oct 2, 2012, titled HAWS Unleashes a New Campaign to Foster a More Humane Community. In it, Waukesha reports that:

HAWS , the Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, is asking the community to take action in support of the life-saving work of Waukesha's #1 pet resource center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waukesha.

michelle

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
I adopted a dog from HAWS 5 years ago. When we got him. He was only 2 years old when we got him. Now is 7 years old. I got him so spoiled. He is the most wonderful dog ever. I love this dog A LOT! I like to spoil my dog and NOT mistreated him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Read one gay dad's scathing letter to anti-LGBT... 1 hr too lazy to log in 17
News Why dads need to talk about sex 3 hr Ashley 1
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 6 hr Eagle 12 22
News How Autistic People Helped Shape the Modern World 9 hr friend 14
News Aboriginal kids in care: 4 approaches to improv... 10 hr Melvin Straight A... 12
News Transgender clinic opens 11 hr huey goins 44
News This Labor Day Weekend, Remember How Immigratio... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
More from around the web