Lecturers Prey on Nigerian Women, Girls

Full story: Newsday

ILE IFE, Nigeria -- When Nigeria's education minister faced an audience of 1,000 schoolchildren, she expected to hear complaints of crowded classrooms and lack of equipment.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
Ash

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2007

No wonder they all want to come to the United States universities.
i like

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

nigerian girls and women......hot.....for sex...

Since: Dec 06

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

No one in the US seems to even know about the plights of people living in various African countries. I wish everyone would get their heads out of their arses, stop worrying about Anna Nicole Smith, and maybe read news thats relevant to the world. If interested, try IRIN news network or allafrica.com .
Bad Choices

East Rockaway, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

LMM in LI wrote:
No one in the US seems to even know about the plights of people living in various African countries. I wish everyone would get their heads out of their arses, stop worrying about Anna Nicole Smith, and maybe read news thats relevant to the world. If interested, try IRIN news network or allafrica.com .
We're not interested.
Ash

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2007

LMM in LI wrote:
Nigerian women being sexually harassed is for Nigerian women to fix. There's nothing we can or should do about it. They're not children. We can't fix their social problems for them or they just remain powerless victims.
ENIOLA OSHIYEMI

Culver City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2007

I CAME FROM NIGERIA, BUT I'M NOW A CITIZEN OF AMERICA, BUT THAT DOSE NOT MAKE ME A BASTARD, THE WAY NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE BEEN HARASSED IS TOO MUCH, IT'S NOW HAPPENING IN OUR PRIMARY SCHOOOLS AS WELL,SECONDRY IS SODOM,WHILE OUR UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNICS IS NOW JERICHO,THE WOMEN ARE BEEN HARASSED BY THEIR BOSSES, TEACHERS,LECTURALS EVEN SOME ARE BEEN HARASSED BY THERE HUSBANB AT HOME AS WELL,WE NEED GOD'S INTERVENTIONS,AND OVER THE COUNTRY NIGERIA AS A WHOLE. THANKS
Ash

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2007

ENIOLA OSHIYEMI wrote:
I CAME FROM NIGERIA, BUT I'M NOW A CITIZEN OF AMERICA, BUT THAT DOSE NOT MAKE ME A BASTARD, THE WAY NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE BEEN HARASSED IS TOO MUCH, IT'S NOW HAPPENING IN OUR PRIMARY SCHOOOLS AS WELL,SECONDRY IS SODOM,WHILE OUR UNIVERSITY AND POLYTECHNICS IS NOW JERICHO,THE WOMEN ARE BEEN HARASSED BY THEIR BOSSES, TEACHERS,LECTURALS EVEN SOME ARE BEEN HARASSED BY THERE HUSBANB AT HOME AS WELL,WE NEED GOD'S INTERVENTIONS,AND OVER THE COUNTRY NIGERIA AS A WHOLE. THANKS
Wow, so many problems with this post. First, you complain about Nigeria's problems. What did YOU do to help fix them? Nothing, you left for the United States. Then you ask God to help you? Gee, do you think your inability to fix your country could possibly be related to the fact that anyone with money leaves it? Naw, couldn't be.

Go home and fix your problems instead of running to another country and praying God does it for you.
funmi

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dats too bad our govt , shld look into dat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••