For parents of teenagers in addiction...

For parents of teenagers in addiction, treatment is expensive,...

There are 10 comments on the Philly.com story from Sep 4, 2018, titled For parents of teenagers in addiction, treatment is expensive,.... In it, Philly.com reports that:

Corey McCabe, left, reacts as Lisa Geist, right, talks about their 17 year-old daughter, Brieze McCabe, in Kulpmont, PA on July 5, 2018. Their daughter died of an apparent drug overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

hugs not drugs

Edison, NJ

#1 Sep 8, 2018
First comes the drugs then comes the underaged prostitution.
Craig C

Atlanta, GA

#4 Tuesday Oct 16
it true wrote:
Parent's who fail to raise their children right, expect the government to pay for their mistakes. How about you actually take responsibility for your own children? I bet these are the same parents who rely on Medicaid and Foodstamps instead of making sure that they can afford children before having them. The mother in the article talks about her 16 year old staying out for days at a time. WTH? What was the mother doing? The parent's should have been charged with neglect for not monitoring their child.
The government is framing my son.
PocaHonkey 2020

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Tuesday Oct 16
Obama and the Democraps let this epidemic explode for 8 years while they insisted we focus of bruce jenners sexual status, losing to isis and bowing to brutal dictators and fictional red lines in Syria.

Now half that nations kids are addicted to smack and all you got out of the deal was an Obama phone.

Well if you voted dem, you are responsible.

Even today as Trump cracks down on smugglers on our borders and gangs, you cry foul, terrified to be critiqued by the your looney left leaders.

Reap what you sow liberals!

No wonder you swamp dwelling liberal clowns are unpopular as ever, flat broke and yield no power in our government anymore.

You democrats are joke.
Celia Harrison

Kingston, PA

#6 Wednesday Oct 17
PocaHonkey 2020 wrote:
Obama and the Democraps let this epidemic explode for 8 years while they insisted we focus of bruce jenners sexual status, losing to isis and bowing to brutal dictators and fictional red lines in Syria.

Now half that nations kids are addicted to smack and all you got out of the deal was an Obama phone.

Well if you voted dem, you are responsible.

Even today as Trump cracks down on smugglers on our borders and gangs, you cry foul, terrified to be critiqued by the your looney left leaders.

Reap what you sow liberals!

No wonder you swamp dwelling liberal clowns are unpopular as ever, flat broke and yield no power in our government anymore.

You democrats are joke.
You sound crazier than me and even I'm impressed.
Karen C

Edison, NJ

#7 Wednesday Oct 17
My husband has breasts... on his back.
windows

United States

#8 Wednesday Oct 17
Karen C wrote:
DAM.
Holly K

Atlanta, GA

#9 Wednesday Oct 17
Drugs rule.
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#13 Tuesday Oct 23
Karen C wrote:
Quit spooning and turn him over!
Craig C

Edison, NJ

#14 Wednesday Oct 24
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Quit spooning and turn him over!
Say that to my face!
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#15 Wednesday Oct 24
Craig C wrote:
<quoted text>

Say that to my face!
Turn him over and you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local couple honored for creating special memor... 7 hr transmissionspeci... 1
News Latino voters took on Trump's fear-mongering, a... Wed weapon X 1
News 1How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Wed Maravilla 13
News Parents angry after Illinois bishop tells Catho... Wed PadreBobby 27
News Police Identify Oklahoma Teens Seen In Viral Vi... Wed WarForOil 2
News Justin Trudeau and Tim Krupa (Jan '18) Wed trump bad for usa 3
News County youth lockups set to beat 2017 Tue reality 1