Anti-Gay Bigots at High School In Indiana Can't Ban Gay Kids From Prom...

Feb 10, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: slog.thestranger.com

Like racists who created segregated proms after high schools were integrated in the 60s and 70s, the haters at Sullivan High School are creating a segregated prom for straight kids only :

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Billy

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Low expectations, eh?
Billy
Farmersburg, IN
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#8227 min ago

Nah. I'm not really a wanting person...I like my old truck and my small- medium size house. Did buy me a 60 inch HDTV though the other day. That was a few bucks
concerned mom

Terre Haute, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for catching why I posted this story in the first place. It's bad enough that it's one more example of mindless bigotry and ugly prejudice by folk who don't realize what complete asses they are making of themselves here, but it's who the leader of these asses is. A Special Education teacher? God help these people, they let this loon around impressionable children five days a week and they're worried that their teenagers might see gay at the prom. Kinda makes your skin crawl, doesn't it?
Yes it does. I can only hope that she loses her job so that her influence on kids is lessened
Tea Bag Residue Cleenup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

u-know wrote:
When the rules are changed to fit only a few then the few become the bullies .
I love the explicitness of your casting equality as "changing the rules to fit only a few," and I have no doubt you said the same regarding the Civil Rights Act.

On the other hand, while what you whine about your being such a victim of bullying is rubbish, it would be sort of nice to see homophobic bigots prevented from marrying, adopting, serving openly, being protected from arbitrary firing. Maybe beaten up on the street, too.

After all, our christian mullahs treat others as they themselves would wish to be treated....
Billy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Tea Bag Residue Cleenup wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the explicitness of your casting equality as "changing the rules to fit only a few," and I have no doubt you said the same regarding the Civil Rights Act.
On the other hand, while what you whine about your being such a victim of bullying is rubbish, it would be sort of nice to see homophobic bigots prevented from marrying, adopting, serving openly, being protected from arbitrary firing. Maybe beaten up on the street, too.
After all, our christian mullahs treat others as they themselves would wish to be treated....
I remember in high school playing games like smear the queer. Lol those were some good times

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You probably used the cow shit stuck to your shoes Dullard.
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember in high school playing games like smear the queer. Lol those were some good times

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

You say that like you don't know the FBI knows what time of the day you go sit on the crapper.
Klan Leader wrote:
Warning to queers and rags... We are watching you!
TheTroll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Klan Leader wrote:
Threat of hate crimes
Reported.
Billy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

TomInElPaso wrote:
You probably used the cow shit stuck to your shoes Dullard.
<quoted text>
Lol oh that gave me a chuckle
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
As your post unwittingly itself indicates those days are increasingly in the past, Jethro, you unbalanced closet case.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

TomInElPaso wrote:
You say that like you don't know the FBI knows what time of the day you go sit on the crapper.
<quoted text>
Probably is an FBI employee.
Billy

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Tea Bag Residue Cleanup wrote:
<quoted text>
As your post unwittingly itself indicates those days are increasingly in the past, Jethro, you unbalanced closet case.
Nah my sons are following in my footsteps. Those times ain't in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 91 of91
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••