Gay marriage would halt teen suicide

May 22, 2013 Full story: NEWS.com.au

ONE of the world's most high-profile gay rights advocates has urged Prime Minister Julia Gillard to support gay marriage and help end suicide by gay teenagers.

Full Story
Front Line Fighter

Greensburg, PA

#2 May 23, 2013
Really? I guess all we can do is let it all happen then take another look at the teen suicide rate.
Cal

Pekin, IL

#3 May 23, 2013
What a fraud the article is based on!

Likely homosexual 'marriage' adds to the disillusionment with life behind the high rate of homosuicide!

No significant percent of the homosexual population has 'married' in ANY county that allows the concocted oxymoron!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 May 23, 2013
Since when does a gay rights advocate all of a sudden become an expert prognosticator? It is no more believable than Ronald Regan's 1980 declaration that his economic plan of steep tax cuts would balance the budget in two years. Instead, he increased the deficits to then unprecedented high levels.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#5 May 25, 2013
Swede wrote:
What a load of BS!
Gay Marriage helps NOTHING but to further the Gay Agenda and to further the destruction of what little is left that is good, decent and wholesome in our world
Yes. Got to LOVE those "good, decent and wholesome" 36 hour marriages.
Orem

Durham, NC

#6 May 25, 2013
Swede wrote:
What a load of BS!
Gay Marriage helps NOTHING but to further the Gay Agenda and to further the destruction of what little is left that is good, decent and wholesome in our world
Whoop Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 31 min Baa Baa Black sheep 180
Municipal Election 2014: School trustees candid... 1 hr 4 sure tricky foo... 4
Viral Video: Potty Mouth Princesses Causing a S... 6 hr Belle Sexton 8
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Telling the Truth 31,303
Why Chicago is mandating coding education 9 hr SirPrize 9
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 12 hr fmer505-1951 25
Preparing to 'Party' 12 hr mecican 1

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE