Hunt ISD approves firearms on school ...

Hunt ISD approves firearms on school grounds

There are 1 comment on the MySanAntonio.com story from May 9, 2013, titled Hunt ISD approves firearms on school grounds. In it, MySanAntonio.com reports that:

Mustering four votes Thursday evening, the seven-member Hunt Independent School District board of trustees approved a policy to allow faculty and staff members to carry firearms on campus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MySanAntonio.com.

Native Texan

Kerrville, TX

#1 May 9, 2013
I think that is one of the best things that has happened. It will sure make a person think twice before they approach someone else who just may be armed! Hats off to the board of trustees! Fighting back is not being vigilant it is called self defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Renaissance Festival (Sep '08) 2 hr OneWomynRiot 5
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 4 hr marg 1
News Minnesota mom sues to redefine paternity in les... 7 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 3
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 18 hr Grandpa 99
News SLIDESHOW: JonBenet murder still a mystery 15 y... (Dec '11) 23 hr PelicanBreefs 5
News Same sex attracted man who left the "gay lifest... Tue EdmondWA 11
News Catholic high school teacher facing sexual expl... Tue Send him 2 Taliban 1
More from around the web