Serb sentenced for beating in US free...

Serb sentenced for beating in US freed from jail

There are 152 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Serb sentenced for beating in US freed from jail. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

U.S. Rep. Shelley Moore Capito is vowing to run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Jay Rockefeller in 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#128 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Belgrade pashaluk is in your sick obsessed head and all slaves insight it...you're slave since birth!
you are just another servian slave from the belgrade pashaluk
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#129 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are just another servian slave from the belgrade pashaluk
this inbred still obssessed with serbs?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#130 Dec 9, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> this inbred still obssessed with serbs?
you are the same serbokurvatica under different and various names. typical of servian slaves since 1389.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#131 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are just another servian slave from the belgrade pashaluk
"Belgrade pashaluk" exists only in your dumb-sick head, and you're only slave to your stupidity.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#132 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
"Belgrade pashaluk" exists only in your dumb-sick head, and you're only slave to your stupidity.
good evening belgrade pashaluk
Kurvatica

Australia

#133 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are the same serbokurvatica under different and various names. typical of servian slaves since 1389.
what names? You are the name changing pedo. I stick to one name.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#134 Dec 9, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> what names? You are the name changing pedo. I stick to one name.
my new name corresponds to the servian slaves for months. i am amazed that you are not snowed in in your belgrade pashaluk, you serbokurvatica. this is your new name:SERBOKURVATICA. use it this way.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#135 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>good evening belgrade pashaluk
"Belgrade pashaluk" is inside your tormented, sick, no brain head ...

Kurvatica had her name since I got first time on TOPIX and you changed yours time and time again...Anonymous, Austriacus, Stupidicus...etc!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#136 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
"Belgrade pashaluk" is inside your tormented, sick, no brain head ...
Kurvatica had her name since I got first time on TOPIX and you changed yours time and time again...Anonymous, Austriacus, Stupidicus...etc!
you servoslaves are all the same: pathological liers. what else is new in the belgrade pashaluk in the Balkans:balcanization.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#137 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you servoslaves are all the same: pathological liers. what else is new in the belgrade pashaluk in the Balkans:balcanization.
Pathological stupid ...you don't remember calling yourself Austriacus, Anonymous, and so many other names?

Belgrade pashaluk, is inside your stupid, empty head...you are slave to your stupidity.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#138 Dec 10, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathological stupid ...you don't remember calling yourself Austriacus, Anonymous, and so many other names?
Belgrade pashaluk, is inside your stupid, empty head...you are slave to your stupidity.
belgrade pashaluk was an actual reality during the Ottoma occupation and subjugation of servia at some point from 1389 onward, you dumb servo.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#139 Dec 10, 2012
typo error. should be OTTOMAN
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#140 Dec 10, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>belgrade pashaluk was an actual reality during the Ottoma occupation and subjugation of servia at some point from 1389 onward, you dumb servo.
There is NO Belgrade pashaluk today, there is NO more Ottoman occupation, there is NO more slaves, get over it, you obsessed MANIAC...there is NO MORE Belgrade pashaluk, only in your EMPTY HEAD, you PSYCO ...
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#141 Dec 10, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
There is NO Belgrade pashaluk today, there is NO more Ottoman occupation, there is NO more slaves, get over it, you obsessed MANIAC...there is NO MORE Belgrade pashaluk, only in your EMPTY HEAD, you PSYCO ...
making fun of your servian entity in the Balkans. this is typicak French sarcasm.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Van Nuys, CA

#142 Dec 10, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>making fun of your servian entity in the Balkans. this is typicak French sarcasm.
This is not sarcasm, this is stupidity and all the slaves inside your empty head...I don't want to "beat" you up anymore, God already took care of that! Enjoy Christmas inside your own "Belgrade pashaluk"...that THIS DAYS exists ONLY in your own world, obsessed LITTLE head of yours !!!!!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#143 Dec 10, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not sarcasm, this is stupidity and all the slaves inside your empty head...I don't want to "beat" you up anymore, God already took care of that! Enjoy Christmas inside your own "Belgrade pashaluk"...that THIS DAYS exists ONLY in your own world, obsessed LITTLE head of yours !!!!!
enjoy your Chrismas with your pedophile bishop by name Vasilije Kacavenda. that is your serbian pride!
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#144 Dec 11, 2012
Obsessed, you waste your life talking to people you hate. Youre a waste of space and air. Do us all a favour and stop breathing at once
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#145 Dec 11, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
Obsessed, you waste your life talking to people you hate. Youre a waste of space and air. Do us all a favour and stop breathing at once
not for you servokurvatica. stop your servian craziness and recognize Kosovo like USA, England, Germany, France, Italy, etc.
ronone

Masontown, PA

#146 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … As I expected,,
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#147 Dec 11, 2012
the servians are the war criminals since 1991 war in Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 4 min Dripper5149 63
News Donald Trump's children mocked after bizarre Tw... 1 hr Grace Nerissa 282
News Children from five nations bridge continents to... Fri Who 1
News Testimony: Restaurateur accused of... Thu Stromboli 16
News Kevin Odette, 33, faces 16 felony counts so far (Nov '07) Thu THOUGHTSRWITHTHE... 112
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) Thu Tim 47
News Lego, phones - children flush the funniest things Wed wichita-rick 10
More from around the web