Serb sentenced for beating in US freed from jail

U.S. Rep. Shelley Moore Capito is vowing to run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Jay Rockefeller in 2014. Full Story
reality

Slovenia

#107 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
now you servo cannot change anything about Kosovo which is recognized by the most powerful country on earth:USA, United States of America. dare to do anything!you are sterile and impotent in every sense. history marches forward and not backward.Vojvodina will be free by 2018, and after at some distant future perhaps even servoslavia will be part of EU. Depends!!!!
Vojvodina is already free.Vojvodina is part of Serbia and will be part of Serbia
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#108 Dec 8, 2012
cry about Vasilije Kacavenda, a pedophile orthodox bishop, who defiled your soccaled Christian church with his pedophile molestation of young serbian men and boys. Even even he murdered for his pedophile appetites. What a crook? What a monster?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#109 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>All applicable to the servians since 1389. If you disagree with servian murderrous and genocidal policy you immediately become an archenemy of the serbs and hater. What a cynical thinking? Did Hitler and Stalin think the same way some decades ago????
You're cynic, impotent, sterile, crazy, monster since birth! No one listens to you, get a life!
You're not important ...take your medications.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#110 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cynic, impotent, sterile, crazy, monster since birth! No one listens to you, get a life!
You're not important ...take your medications.
all this is applicable to you personally including your mental medication.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#111 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>all this is applicable to you personally including your mental medication.
You said to others 'impotent and sterile'...
Poor thing, you get so angry when people don't ugree with your garbage.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#112 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You said to others 'impotent and sterile'...
Poor thing, you get so angry when people don't ugree with your garbage.
I have no anger wharsoever. only the servians have anger when someone disagrees with their stupid and dumb opinions and comments. servia is nto an inportant entity in Europe at all. Austria is and will remain a very important country in Europe.My country of origin. servia is a slave entity in the Balkans called the belgrade pashaluk. enjoy it!!!!
wow

Slovenia

#113 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>I alvania is nto an inportant entity in Europe at all. alvaniais a slave entity in the Balkans called the tirana vilayet . enjoy it!!!!
we know that
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#114 Dec 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that
you mean servia is not imprtant an etity in Europe. I have nothing to do with Albania you dumb and stup[id servo.
wow

Slovenia

#115 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you mean servia is not imprtant an etity in Europe. I have nothing to do with Albania you dumb and stup[id servo.
no i mean albania
wow

Slovenia

#116 Dec 8, 2012
post 113
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#118 Dec 8, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
no i mean albania
you mean servia or slaveland since I have nothing to do with Albania at all.you are obssesssed by the Albanians and Albania. you have a psycho problem.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#119 Dec 8, 2012
wow wrote:
post 113
read your servian post by yourself. I could care less for your suggested posts.
wow

Slovenia

#120 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you mean servia or slaveland since I have nothing to do with Albania at all.you are obssesssed by the Albanians and Albania. you have a psycho problem.
post 115
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#121 Dec 8, 2012
who cares about your posts?
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#122 Dec 8, 2012
Orthod0x Serbian Bishop by name Vasilije Kacavenda is the most notorious pedophile of all in the serbian church at this time. he is a monster!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#123 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
Orthod0x Serbian Bishop by name Vasilije Kacavenda is the most notorious pedophile of all in the serbian church at this time. he is a monster!
Why don't you be honest and tell people about YOUR Catholic priests molesting children, all the way to VATICAN ...Pope told churches not to report to police just send them to different churches...
I'm sure you know that!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#124 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you be honest and tell people about YOUR Catholic priests molesting children, all the way to VATICAN ...Pope told churches not to report to police just send them to different churches...
I'm sure you know that!
Ge your serbian orthodox bishop Kacavenda, the most notorious bishop of all in your church. Who cares about the catholics? that is already widely published in the papers around the world, but your so called 'holy bishops' of the serbian orthodox church must be exposed to the whole wide world, so we can know who you are.Kacavemda molested serbian young boys and men, and even one was murdered by Kacavenda according to the information given by one Serb who is going to publish a book on all this.Read it!!!!15
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#125 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Ge your serbian orthodox bishop Kacavenda, the most notorious bishop of all in your church. Who cares about the catholics? that is already widely published in the papers around the world, but your so called 'holy bishops' of the serbian orthodox church must be exposed to the whole wide world, so we can know who you are.Kacavemda molested serbian young boys and men, and even one was murdered by Kacavenda according to the information given by one Serb who is going to publish a book on all this.Read it!!!!15
You're tormented individual and have very sick obsession with Serbia...Belgrade pashaluk is in your head and every slave since 1389 inside it...you PSYCO ...get a life...you imbecile !!!!!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#126 Dec 9, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're tormented individual and have very sick obsession with Serbia...Belgrade pashaluk is in your head and every slave since 1389 inside it...you PSYCO ...get a life...you imbecile !!!!!
all this applicable to you eprsonally to a servoslave
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#127 Dec 9, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>all this applicable to you eprsonally to a servoslave
Belgrade pashaluk is in your sick obsessed head and all slaves insight it...you're slave since birth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 7 hr Belle Sexton 15
New children's choir coming to area (Oct '07) 12 hr Curious Fanatic 407
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... 17 hr regurgitating 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 19 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) 19 hr umm 11
New local program will help mothers (Aug '08) Wed bump 2
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... Wed QUITTNER Dec 24 2014 210
More from around the web