Serb sentenced for beating in US freed from jail

U.S. Rep. Shelley Moore Capito is vowing to run for the U.S. Senate seat held by Jay Rockefeller in 2014. Full Story
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#87 Dec 6, 2012
Thank you, K...I don't know why I thought that he was from Austria ...I remembered him saying before, that he is not Albanian but supporting Albanians from Kosovo and angry at Serb for killing Ferdinand ...and what Serbs did to Austria!
Don't know, maybe I'm wrong!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#88 Dec 7, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
Thank you, K...I don't know why I thought that he was from Austria ...I remembered him saying before, that he is not Albanian but supporting Albanians from Kosovo and angry at Serb for killing Ferdinand ...and what Serbs did to Austria!
Don't know, maybe I'm wrong!
you are just another dumb servian. you servs destroyed the Austrian and Hungarian Empire in 1918 by killing the Archduke Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914 by starting WWI. you are terrorists.
wow

Slovenia

#89 Dec 7, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are just another dumb servian. you servs destroyed the Austrian and Hungarian Empire in 1918 by killing the Archduke Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914 by starting WWI. you are terrorists.
ww1 was started by austro hungary
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#90 Dec 7, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are just another dumb servian. you servs destroyed the Austrian and Hungarian Empire in 1918 by killing the Archduke Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914 by starting WWI. you are terrorists.
I'm not terrorist, but you are imbecile !!!!!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#91 Dec 7, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
ww1 was started by austro hungary
Don't even try, his brain is already programmed!
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#92 Dec 7, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not terrorist, but you are imbecile !!!!!
Gavrilo Princip is a terrorrist like many serbs in 1991 and after
Anonymous from Buffalo

Sliema, Malta

#93 Dec 7, 2012
I doubt that he really knows who he is. Whatever he says no one takes seriously due to his poor mental health combined with Down and Tourettes Syndrom with traces of Alzheimer's as well

He is of austrian, hungarian, german, american, jewish, albanian, italian, french descent. Banovic knows more about it. Buffalo idiot added even more nationalitites
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#94 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous from Buffalo wrote:
I doubt that he really knows who he is. Whatever he says no one takes seriously due to his poor mental health combined with Down and Tourettes Syndrom with traces of Alzheimer's as well
He is of austrian, hungarian, german, american, jewish, albanian, italian, french descent. Banovic knows more about it. Buffalo idiot added even more nationalitites
another typical serbian psychopath
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#95 Dec 7, 2012
He is full of hate and you can't have normal conversation ...same thing, same comment ...
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#96 Dec 8, 2012
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
He is full of hate and you can't have normal conversation ...same thing, same comment ...
All applicable to the servians since 1389. If you disagree with servian murderrous and genocidal policy you immediately become an archenemy of the serbs and hater. What a cynical thinking? Did Hitler and Stalin think the same way some decades ago????
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#97 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
a bosnian serb killing an austrian archduke does not give austria the right to wage war on serbia. Get an education you american shitar.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#98 Dec 8, 2012
Serbia single handedly tore apart austrohungary and won the war. Theres nothing you can say to change that. One bosnian serb, thats all it took to break an empire lmao
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#99 Dec 8, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> a bosnian serb killing an austrian archduke does not give austria the right to wage war on serbia. Get an education you american shitar.
you are just another servian terrorrist, and nothing else. your stupid and onesided comment does not count on the world stage at all.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#100 Dec 8, 2012
Kurvatica wrote:
Serbia single handedly tore apart austrohungary and won the war. Theres nothing you can say to change that. One bosnian serb, thats all it took to break an empire lmao
nobody is trying to change the past history. but your 'history' is very wrong. the servian terrorrist was used in 1914 by England, France , and Russia to get rid of the Austrian and Hungarian Empire. to discuss this with a stupid and dumb serv like you is waisting time and energy. you cannot change anything now about Kosovo which USA, England, Germany, and France already recognized as well as many other countries. you cannot change the past you servokurvatica. you are simply impotent and sterile in every sense of these words.keep crying for another 600 years and keep writing your stupid and dumb mythological poetry. perhaps the dum servians will read it to pacify their mentally crazy minds and empty brains.
reality

Slovenia

#101 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>.
WW1 was started by austro hungary
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#102 Dec 8, 2012
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
WW1 was started by austro hungary
you are the same dumb serv that keep writing under different names and from different places. the serbian terrorrist ignatid WWI in 1914 under the auspices of England, France, and Russia. And the Russian royal family paid dearly with their own lives in 1917 when the diabolical communist took over with Lenin as the chief henchman.go you lettle uneducated servo from the belgrade pashaluk and learn history from that pariod.
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#103 Dec 8, 2012
now you servo cannot change anything about Kosovo which is recognized by the most powerful country on earth:USA, United States of America. dare to do anything!you are sterile and impotent in every sense. history marches forward and not backward.Vojvodina will be free by 2018, and after at some distant future perhaps even servoslavia will be part of EU. Depends!!!!
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#104 Dec 8, 2012
see on USA TV your servian socalled diplomats are arriving in USA, in New York and crying to the UN about Kosovo, but nothin will change. you can cry another 600 years. keep crying but nothing will halp. USA supports Kosovo 100% against the genocidal policy of servoslavia.
reality

Slovenia

#105 Dec 8, 2012
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>you are the same dumb serv that keep writing under different names and from different places. the serbian terrorrist ignatid WWI in 1914 under the auspices of England, France, and Russia. And the Russian royal family paid dearly with their own lives in 1917 when the diabolical communist took over with Lenin as the chief henchman.go you lettle uneducated servo from the belgrade pashaluk and learn history from that pariod.
post 101

you are little alvanian paranoid inbred.go to tirana vilayet for some mental help
Serbonazis

North Tonawanda, NY

#106 Dec 8, 2012
are you still crying about Kosovo. it is not inyour hands any more since 1999 NATO military help. since 2008 Kosovo is new contry in Europe and servia is still a belgrade pashaluk entity which is crying like a little baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 2 hr DeeDee86 28
Single mom, 5 kids homeless after fire 3 hr hardhead 2
For Once the Anti-Vaxxers Aren't (Entirely) to ... 4 hr New mom 5
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr dee lightful 156
Person of the week: Jessica Marchetti (Mar '12) 6 hr Tarah Toohil fan 6
4 mothers share pain of losing sons 6 hr Calvin Ralls 7
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Broken Record 31,499
More from around the web