Cuban Agriculture Needs Young People

May 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inter Press Service

She is not sure where her vocation came from, but she does know that this is what she wants to do.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
Don from Canada

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Don from Canada-eh

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Don from Canada wrote:
Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator it sucks there.
Multi-Names, once again, your comments have nothing to do with the preceding article! Get with the programmme, Multi-Names!
It's very beneficial that Cuba is promoting Agriculture to young students', as a viable occupation. It has usually been hard work, and low pay, but now, with the advent of new technologies, a very rewarding career-choice indeed. More and more young students' are entering the agriculture courses offered in the trade schools' and Universities'.
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
amen
Don From Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>amen
I don't think Sparta, NJ, is in Canada, Multi-Names, try again, Goof!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Don from Canada-eh wrote:
<quoted text> Multi-Names, once again, your comments have nothing to do with the preceding article! Get with the programmme, Multi-Names!
It's very beneficial that Cuba is promoting Agriculture to young students', as a viable occupation. It has usually been hard work, and low pay, but now, with the advent of new technologies, a very rewarding career-choice indeed. More and more young students' are entering the agriculture courses offered in the trade schools' and Universities'.
Commienazi, I've been informed that you are a Cuban G-2 agent.....typical! No wonder you are such a coprophagus!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••