Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover...

Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes

There are 44 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Disney officials weren't pleased when a teenager and her boyfriend showed up to Disney World's Animal Kingdom theme park Sunday dressed as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 29, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>And a good evening to you Mr. Enzo.. What's cooking?!
Nothin perticular, took the wife riding today. It reached 60 here on the shore and looks like this will be the first night I haven't had to feed the stoves since Dec. Got your Easter plans set?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#42 Mar 29, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
'lol
'
My boy had a shirt one time.. It was a certain kid on a school bus.. named Jack... and a person was running after the bus and said..."Stop and let my friend,, J*ck off......."---------Shees h . KIDs.. ;)
My son used to have a shirt with the pic of a daschound (sp?) on it and it said "pet my weiner".... got a call from the school about that one.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#43 Mar 29, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothin perticular, took the wife riding today. It reached 60 here on the shore and looks like this will be the first night I haven't had to feed the stoves since Dec. Got your Easter plans set?
weather was pretty nice around here today also, we didn't quite get to the 60s though.
Was you riding horses or a bike?
My wife keeps talking about going to church this Sunday, I'm not really into the idea, we are however having a Easter egg hunt for the kids, I guess getting the kids all wires on chocolate and then going to church could be interesting!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Mar 29, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>weather was pretty nice around here today also, we didn't quite get to the 60s though.
Was you riding horses or a bike?
My wife keeps talking about going to church this Sunday, I'm not really into the idea, we are however having a Easter egg hunt for the kids, I guess getting the kids all wires on chocolate and then going to church could be interesting!
Bikes. I have no desire to go to Edmonton to ride a horse...
I haven't been to church in years sos I'll be the one hiding eggs for the grandkids before they get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 92
White Men Sperm Donors for Black Women... (Sep '11) 1 hr nalety 54
News Turkey's anti-Gulen campaign: Strengthening mil... 4 hr Rockstar 17
News Blog reveals Sieferman's happier times as a mom (Aug '08) 9 hr UpToDate 16
News Kellogga s initiative aims to feed a summer hun... 16 hr out there 1
News Pay attention when your child shows signs of an... 17 hr HumanSpirit 1
News Syrian refugee kids get lessons in literacy - a... 17 hr meanwhile 1
More from around the web