Disney World Forces Visitors to Cover Up "Peter Pan" Costumes

Jun 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Connecticut

Disney officials weren't pleased when a teenager and her boyfriend showed up to Disney World's Animal Kingdom theme park Sunday dressed as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.

Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>And a good evening to you Mr. Enzo.. What's cooking?!
Nothin perticular, took the wife riding today. It reached 60 here on the shore and looks like this will be the first night I haven't had to feed the stoves since Dec. Got your Easter plans set?

“If you're happy & you know it”

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
'lol
'
My boy had a shirt one time.. It was a certain kid on a school bus.. named Jack... and a person was running after the bus and said..."Stop and let my friend,, J*ck off......."---------Shees h . KIDs.. ;)
My son used to have a shirt with the pic of a daschound (sp?) on it and it said "pet my weiner".... got a call from the school about that one.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothin perticular, took the wife riding today. It reached 60 here on the shore and looks like this will be the first night I haven't had to feed the stoves since Dec. Got your Easter plans set?
weather was pretty nice around here today also, we didn't quite get to the 60s though.
Was you riding horses or a bike?
My wife keeps talking about going to church this Sunday, I'm not really into the idea, we are however having a Easter egg hunt for the kids, I guess getting the kids all wires on chocolate and then going to church could be interesting!

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>weather was pretty nice around here today also, we didn't quite get to the 60s though.
Was you riding horses or a bike?
My wife keeps talking about going to church this Sunday, I'm not really into the idea, we are however having a Easter egg hunt for the kids, I guess getting the kids all wires on chocolate and then going to church could be interesting!
Bikes. I have no desire to go to Edmonton to ride a horse...
I haven't been to church in years sos I'll be the one hiding eggs for the grandkids before they get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••