NYC Nanny Stabbing: When Is a Child T...

NYC Nanny Stabbing: When Is a Child Too Young to Remember Trauma?

There are 2 comments on the WISW-AM Columbia story from Oct 27, 2012, titled NYC Nanny Stabbing: When Is a Child Too Young to Remember Trauma?. In it, WISW-AM Columbia reports that:

Nessie Krim, a 3-year-old returning from a swim lesson, witnessed a family tragedy that could leave lifelong scars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISW-AM Columbia.

Since: Oct 08

Victor, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2012
My educated guess is that the child will never be the same no matter how much counseling she and her parents may go through. She'll never forget that moment in the bathroom; or she'll completely try to bury something so horrid in her mind and it will fight to come out over time.

That poor family.
SpaceBlues

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2012
What about wars?? Millions perhaps billions have been traumatized by the recent wars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Irish gay marriage referendum campaigner warns ... 9 hr Fa-Foxy 8
News Fall semester features interesting class options Mon okimar 1
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Mon heavensson 35
News Burnsvillle woman charged with stealing demente... Mon pelove 1
News I didn't want to admit my son had all the signs... Mon CONJOB 1
News "Excited, and a little nervous": Parents and ch... Sun fairytales and un... 3
News Obama snubs Hillary Clinton's fundraising spree... Sun Vote For Jill Stein 2
More from around the web