Mom's in love with making people smil...

Mom's in love with making people smile as Kelly the Clown

There are 8 comments on the The Reporter story from Aug 30, 2013, titled Mom's in love with making people smile as Kelly the Clown. In it, The Reporter reports that:

The movie was Uncle Buck, the late John Candy's 1989 classic. A clown, obviously inebriated and unshaven, meanders late to a kid's party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Max

Vacaville, CA

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Never be a lone with a clown...
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Love Clowns, but she's kinda' Creepy.
Mike

Madera, CA

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Wasn't she in the movie, "Killer Klowns from Outer Space"?
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#5 Sep 1, 2013
Classic Movie
Adam Lambert

Vallejo, CA

#6 Sep 1, 2013
All clowns are creepy, IMHO.

If the story is about this Kelly person/clown, why lead off with info about a bad, drunk clown that is apparently the antithesis of what she wants to portray?

"I don't drink, I don't smoke. I don't do any of those (negative) things," she said. "I have a standard that's proper. I stay with my routine that I believe is safe, comfortable and appropriate."

Like overeating? Is she that [email protected] in reality? Yikes! Keep away from my kids, [email protected]!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#7 Sep 2, 2013
Adam Lambert wrote:
All clowns are creepy, IMHO.
If the story is about this Kelly person/clown, why lead off with info about a bad, drunk clown that is apparently the antithesis of what she wants to portray?
"I don't drink, I don't smoke. I don't do any of those (negative) things," she said. "I have a standard that's proper. I stay with my routine that I believe is safe, comfortable and appropriate."
Like overeating? Is she that [email protected] in reality? Yikes! Keep away from my kids, [email protected]!
Yeah, she's a big woman. And at one time her costume always looked filthy.
Local Business

Fremont, CA

#8 Sep 3, 2013
I have dealt with this woman as customer in the past.She is the biggest pain in the arse you'd ever want to deal with. She is rude,digusting, and acts as though everybody should give her special treatment because shes KELLY the CLOWN. A thought is absolutely correct she is creepy!
Max

Martinez, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Local Business wrote:
I have dealt with this woman as customer in the past.She is the biggest pain in the arse you'd ever want to deal with. She is rude,digusting, and acts as though everybody should give her special treatment because shes KELLY the CLOWN. A thought is absolutely correct she is creepy!
Kelly must have a side job at Teasa's Little Shop of Horrors (and Pet Hair Grooming) chasing away all the pesticide resistant fleas.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-io4474vJrII/TdEAs2i...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Middle School Vice Principal Suspend... (Mar '15) 10 hr Spotted Girl 3
News Hoop Dreams: New Dower Square basketball court ... 14 hr cops are degener... 24
News Sound Off (Jun '09) 16 hr Cheryl dickerson 14
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) 22 hr Rhogrebe 931
News Numbers decline in unvaccinated Denton County s... 23 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Rodeo clowna s quip about gender identity no la... Fri Sneaky Pete 1
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Fri Go Blue Forever 30
More from around the web