Prominent psychiatrist admits he helped invent ADHD as a disease

Aug 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsTarget.com

Many vaguely understand that the American Psychiatric Association keeps making up diseases as they continue developing new issues of their DSM or Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Vaccine Caused

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Its not a disease. Its what happens when you inject babies with faulty vaccines.

Since: Aug 13

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Vaccine Caused wrote:
Its not a disease. Its what happens when you inject babies with faulty vaccines.
Its been proven over and over that childhood vaccinations DONOT cause autism. Jenny McCarthy has done a real disservice to the public by spreading unfounded garbage about vaccines and autism!
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Hyperpipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been proven over and over that childhood vaccinations DONOT cause autism. Jenny McCarthy has done a real disservice to the public by spreading unfounded garbage about vaccines and autism!
Shows what you know. All you are doing is repeating the lies meant to make all of us as gullible as you.

Since: Aug 13

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Vaccines Cause ADHD wrote:
<quoted text>Shows what you know. All you are doing is repeating the lies meant to make all of us as gullible as you.
I'm not gullible there have been well documented studies proving that Autism is not caused by vaccinations! I am a pediatric nurse who has watched many babies die that weren't vaccinated against meningitis, pertussis. Maybe thats what you need to see is a baby struggling to get its breath during a coughing episode of pertussis, they simply stop breathing because they are too exhausted from constant coughing. Plus chickenpox can lead to many complications, all of which would not happen if children had been vaccinated. People who chose not to vaccinate their children ride on the backs of those who do. Yes they are hoping they'll be lucky and their child won' t catch anything because a good deal of children are vaccinated so an outbreak is rare. I think its unbelievable that they make a choice like that no vaccines but expect that medical community can save their child when they come down with tetanus or hepatitis B or any of the other Dozens of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. Obviously you never been around a polio patient ! Or around a baby that has permanent damage after having meningococcal meningitis. Get educated!
Gulf War Syndrome

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Hyperpipe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gullible there have been well documented studies proving that Autism is not caused by vaccinations! I am a pediatric nurse who has watched many babies die that weren't vaccinated against meningitis, pertussis. Maybe thats what you need to see is a baby struggling to get its breath during a coughing episode of pertussis, they simply stop breathing because they are too exhausted from constant coughing. Plus chickenpox can lead to many complications, all of which would not happen if children had been vaccinated. People who chose not to vaccinate their children ride on the backs of those who do. Yes they are hoping they'll be lucky and their child won' t catch anything because a good deal of children are vaccinated so an outbreak is rare. I think its unbelievable that they make a choice like that no vaccines but expect that medical community can save their child when they come down with tetanus or hepatitis B or any of the other Dozens of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. Obviously you never been around a polio patient ! Or around a baby that has permanent damage after having meningococcal meningitis. Get educated!
And you haven't had a child killed or maimed by vaccines. Its obvious your pious about your opinion and you will only believe what vaccine makers say. I guess you haven't bothered to read about lawsuits, studies and vaccine injury compensation plans that INDICATE all is not well with vaccines. I've heard this typical blah blah from the narrow minded who align with authority so they always appear right, not knowing thet actually look foolish. Make sure to get vaccinated at every opportunity, even volunteer to test vaccines, that will be your fate.
Marvin

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••