Asheville couple fighting for nontrad...

Asheville couple fighting for nontraditional families

There are 10 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Jul 21, 2013, titled Asheville couple fighting for nontraditional families. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Their lives look so ordinary, even by West Asheville standards. One parent takes on two rambunctious tots while the other goes off to rewarding work for a paycheck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Huh

Williamston, SC

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Huh? Non-traditional "families"? So these sodomites can teach children to also be twisted and sinful?
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Does anyone even care about this issue anymore?

Since: Jul 13

New York, NY

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Not I said the light-in-the-loafers ex lawyer.
ApePeeD

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 21, 2013
ApeBUNCYpeeD wrote:
Not I said the light-in-the-loafers ex lawyer.
Wow, I have a registered fan base.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Bertha Hunnicutt wrote:
<quoted text>
These filthy perverts need to get to church and be cleansed of their sins by our Lord Jesus Christ! NOT get "married".
Be glad there is someone willing to take in youth and keep them out of foster/group homes. What kind of impact do you think being housed with teenage criminals or passed from family to family has on young kids? Far more than 2 humans that live together, pay their bills, and apparently wish to care for 2 kids that look well nourished/clothed. If the thoughts of the children becoming homosexual is a worry... why? It is population control at its finest. I am sure there are more heterosexual couples that sexually molest/exploit their very own children than the homosexuals with children. Worry about your own sins, I think that is what your God would want.

Just trying to open your very closed "Christian" mind and show you the good in a situation.
Fruits R Sodomites

Williamston, SC

#8 Jul 23, 2013
These fruits and nuts need to get to church or be gone. I say, let em rehabilitate themselves to be normal or deport them to NYC, Boston, and Chicago.
andersonidiotCUL LENfool

Asheville, NC

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Be glad there is someone willing to take in youth and keep them out of foster/group homes. What kind of impact do you think being housed with teenage criminals or passed from family to family has on young kids? Far more than 2 humans that live together, pay their bills, and apparently wish to care for 2 kids that look well nourished/clothed. If the thoughts of the children becoming homosexual is a worry... why? It is population control at its finest. I am sure there are more heterosexual couples that sexually molest/exploit their very own children than the homosexuals with children. Worry about your own sins, I think that is what your God would want.
Just trying to open your very closed "Christian" mind and show you the good in a situation.
Well, yer talkin to me the multiple with Dissociative Identity Disorder, & my head is a bone with a closed unxian minuscule brain.
shady1935

Williamston, SC

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Fruits R Sodomites wrote:
These fruits and nuts need to get to church or be gone. I say, let em rehabilitate themselves to be normal or deport them to NYC, Boston, and Chicago.
Don't bother with trying to church them. Send them straight back to New York where sexual perversion is legal and common. Here in the South we are normal and have families. Queers don't fit in.
KKKullen

Asheville, NC

#11 Jul 23, 2013
The law in Lawrence vs. Texas is the same in NC as it is in NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, or Los Angeles.

_Lawrence v. Texas,_ 539 U.S. 558 (2003), is a landmark decision by the United States Supreme Court. In the 6–3 ruling, the Court struck down all sodomy laws in the USA, making same-sex sexual activity legal in every U.S. state and territory. The Court overturned _Bowers v. Hardwick,_ which had held that sexual privacy was not entitled to constitutional protection.

Justice Sandra Day O'Connor concurred in the result of the decision, although she reasoned that for the government to proscribe acts of sodomy between two consenting adults who were homosexual while ignoring sodomy between two heterosexuals -- such as commonly practiced poopie hole intercoarse between a man and his wife -- was a violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment.
Bertha Hunnicutt

Williamston, SC

#12 Jul 23, 2013
Homosexual perverts:
H E A L !!!
R E P E N T !!!
P R A I S E G O D !!!
A M E N !!!
Get thee to church young'uns!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 5 min Cornell 136
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) 6 hr Divorce Lawyer 43
White Men Sperm Donors for Black Women... (Sep '11) 7 hr mersie 56
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency (Mar '15) Mon Hyman Roth 27
News Turkey's anti-Gulen campaign: Strengthening mil... Mon Rockstar 17
News Blog reveals Sieferman's happier times as a mom (Aug '08) Mon UpToDate 16
News Kellogga s initiative aims to feed a summer hun... Sun out there 1
More from around the web