Four Teenagers Accused of Breaking Into Hemet Home, Stealing Guns

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 10

Four teenagers are suspected of breaking into a Hemet house and stealing several items-- including two firearms-- after going door to door looking for empty homes in a local neighborhood, police said Thursday.

Full Story
Hemet

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 1, 2012
yes these little punks will knock and ring the doorbell. when no ones answers they break in....shoot em
outlaw

Hemet, CA

#2 Dec 1, 2012
On their way to prison, make sure you are not one of their victims.Prepare to defend your family and home.
This type of robbery already hit my neighborhood.You go to work,come home guns,laptops,jewelry,money,che ck books gone.
Mandy

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2012
I never answer my door, especially to four people I don't know. Break into my home and I'll be waiting for you with a bat. And I don't care if you are only 13.
james

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Thanks, LA, for sending us more of your ghetto crap!
mrssmith

Glendale, CA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
My home got rob for the third time, and the cops don't do sh..t
Tax Payer is paranoid

Murrieta, CA

#7 Dec 2, 2012
mrssmith wrote:
My home got rob for the third time, and the cops don't do sh..t
Thank your city council if you live in Hemet. They cut 30 officers off the force. Brilliant move!
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#8 Dec 2, 2012
No adequate police protection in Heet? You libs can thank your elected reps on the Hemet City council. They lose no time firing 30 police officers who could protect us from the lowlife these politicians encourage to move here. Q? Did it really help things dramatically improve our quality of life when they rubber stamped the Wal Mart Super Store from moving in and destroying Hemet?
Hawkeye

Hemet, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2012
They were out on the streets again the next morning.
SEND EM HERE

Hemet, CA

#11 Dec 3, 2012
i pray they come to my home. i need some exercise.
punk on left

Hemet, CA

#12 Dec 3, 2012
that punk on the left won't be mad mugging when he hits the yard. bring the lube kiddos you're worth about a 4 cigs. used to be a pack before state cdc went non smoking. rip that tude right from yer azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Santa Claus still be fat? 6 hr Vince 1
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) 9 hr Sam 18
El Paso's Clean Air Ordinance in effect startin... 9 hr UR BS 9
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Evil in Springboro 31,560
Widow grateful to know how pilot husband died i... 15 hr Drgunzet 1
Lawsuit Against DHS Could Lead To Reform (Feb '08) 17 hr RR EARLE 68
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 18 hr Boni 219
More from around the web