Why the Increase in ADHD?

Why the Increase in ADHD?

There are 4 comments on the Psychology Today story from Aug 5, 2013, titled Why the Increase in ADHD?. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

In the last six years the rate of diagnosis of ADHD has jumped 15% according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Wake up people
HumanSpirit

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Money is the biggest answer to the non science mental health industry. Giving the politicians a head job is second to securing the funding for ADHD
Vaccines Cause ADHD

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Bryant
#6 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meeting Held To Discuss Fate Of Boys Responsibl... (Aug '06) 2 hr Facebook friends 4
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Levy Hater 31,940
News Small Arizona schools vulnerable to measles, pe... 7 hr Peterson 3
News Back to school vaccine requirements 11 hr INDOCTRINATION 101 1
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 14 hr Christ is Arisen 25
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 14 hr the new wife 68
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 16 hr Former Student 41
More from around the web