Wampum, Pa., Jordan Brown,11, Murders...

Wampum, Pa., Jordan Brown,11, Murders Dad's Pregnant Girlfriend

There are 304 comments on the Free Republic story from Feb 22, 2009, titled Wampum, Pa., Jordan Brown,11, Murders Dad's Pregnant Girlfriend. In it, Free Republic reports that:

No doubt there are a lot more details to come out about the murder of Kenzie Houk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

nicolle

AOL

#284 Jun 15, 2011
I think the father should be charged. he should of had those guns out of reach. he was not a responsible parent and why does he not have charges against him.....think about it if he had those guns locked up the child and that is exactly what he is this would not of happened..............so put the blame where it belongs in the hands of the family.........and the statement is vile and you knew it why did you not help him..........so who is the vile one look in the mirror family
Politically Incorrect

Pittsburgh, PA

#285 Jun 15, 2011
I was raised in a home with guns...rifles as well as pistols. They were loaded, for the most part, and remarkably enough, it NEVER crossed my mind to push anyone down on their butt, if I was angry with them...let alone shoot them to death. My children have been raised in the same way...and like me, although I can't say for sure whether anger has made then shove someones butt in the dirt, I can tell you, they've never as much as threatened anyone, much less shot them.

You keep laundry bleach, ammonia, oven cleaner, etc, in your home. "Children", as well as adults have been known to use those to get high, and some have suffered permanent or fatal consequences from doing it. Shall we punish you for knowingly buying and storing dangerous chemicals in your home? Howz 'bout plastic bags...they've been known to suffocate "children who use them incorrectly. I'm sure you have at least one, probably more, and you never think to lock them away, or perhaps buy the non-plastic bags. We need to STOP blaming anyone and everything, for the CRIMES, not mistakes that "children" commit. We need to mentally put ourselves/our own loved ones in the position the victims have found themselves in. Then, perhaps there won't be as many victims, who go without justice being brought, in their name.

Remember this, plz: the last victim who lost his/her/their live(s), never thought it could happen to them...and look where they are now. Their lives are changed forever, or they're dead. You, or someone you love, could very well be next.
Perry Mason

Youngstown, OH

#286 Jun 15, 2011
So, you claim to know something? Were you there?

You have a child who was charged after a five hour investigation. The interview at the school appears to be illegal because the newspaper quoted the police as saying that "everyone was a suspect" this a.m., which clearly proves the interview was more than "informational" but in fact "illegal". Why this was allowed in is beyond me.

You have a child with minute gun residue on his shirt. Had the case been left open to investigate properly, they could have checked other clothing of the child's which likely would have shown minute gun residue. This would have cleared the child. So by the lack of time put into the investigation, the evidence was damaged that could have cleared this child. This would be a reason to disregard the tiny spec of residue that was used to get the indictment in the first place. But it was not. Why not?

You have a little girl that hopped on the bus with the accused. She had no problem noted a the first interview but later when with the family suddenly heard a boom. This would be a reason to disregard the little seven, I repeat "seven" year old's statement all together. Why is a seven year-old's statement on a third interview even relevant?

You have a spent shell in the yard where the father and son target shot.

Miraculously only a couple of sets of footprints the police claimed to be Jordan's. No tree cutters, no ER personal, no snow fall taken into account.

You have an officer who said the gun "felt warm" and "smelled". First of all, this is subjective unless he has some kind of special license proving he is a gun sniffing dog. Where was the K-9 when you need him?

You have PFA's on a boyfriend who just learned about a week earlier that he was not one of the victim's father, as he thought. These PFA's are quoted as threatening to kill the victim, even hire someone to kill the victim.(and her family)

You have a child (Jordan) who mentioned possibly seeing a "black" truck in the a.m. thinking it was the farm personal. The x-lover has a black truck. His story changed, later after trickery on interviews. Have you ever tried to remember something you did not have to remember until you were forced to recall it? Not that unusual. The first interview for both these children was the most sound one.

Now you want to hang the father for leaving guns out. I am not a gun advocate. They scare me to be honest with you. But in Pennsylvania we know the love for guns and hunting is not unusual.

There is a thing called due process. This process establishes the guilt on individual. It forbids tainting the jury pool, but the D.A. placed this child picture out to the public, an 11-year-old child, within days of the shooting. They even gave their theory to the public. They clearly tainted the jury, as you have proven. Due process also requires the state to be responsible with evidence. The crime lab clears Jordan. How can a "blue blanket" they claim the child used to cover the gun, have a cigarette burn and NO gun residue?

Lets refer to the video of the victim's own father that claimed the victim "had some problems with people".

We all feel sorry that a young woman and an innocent baby died. We are all humane here and feel for the loss of the Houk's but lets not forget the father was expecting another baby boy and Jordan a brother.

Lets not hang anymore people unnecessarily.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I believe in Jordan Brown.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tooqt2bestr8

New Castle, PA

#287 Jun 15, 2011
Perry Mason wrote:
So, you claim to know something? Were you there?

You have a child who was charged after a five hour investigation. The interview at the school appears to be illegal because the newspaper quoted the police as saying that "everyone was a suspect" this a.m., which clearly proves the interview was more than "informational" but in fact "illegal". Why this was allowed in is beyond me.

You have a child with minute gun residue on his shirt. Had the case been left open to investigate properly, they could have checked other clothing of the child's which likely would have shown minute gun residue. This would have cleared the child. So by the lack of time put into the investigation, the evidence was damaged that could have cleared this child. This would be a reason to disregard the tiny spec of residue that was used to get the indictment in the first place. But it was not. Why not?

You have a little girl that hopped on the bus with the accused. She had no problem noted a the first interview but later when with the family suddenly heard a boom. This would be a reason to disregard the little seven, I repeat "seven" year old's statement all together. Why is a seven year-old's statement on a third interview even relevant?

You have a spent shell in the yard where the father and son target shot.

Miraculously only a couple of sets of footprints the police claimed to be Jordan's. No tree cutters, no ER personal, no snow fall taken into account.

You have an officer who said the gun "felt warm" and "smelled". First of all, this is subjective unless he has some kind of special license proving he is a gun sniffing dog. Where was the K-9 when you need him?

You have PFA's on a boyfriend who just learned about a week earlier that he was not one of the victim's father, as he thought. These PFA's are quoted as threatening to kill the victim, even hire someone to kill the victim.(and her family)

You have a child (Jordan) who mentioned possibly seeing a "black" truck in the a.m. thinking it was the farm personal. The x-lover has a black truck. His story changed, later after trickery on interviews. Have you ever tried to remember something you did not have to remember until you were forced to recall it? Not that unusual. The first interview for both these children was the most sound one.

Now you want to hang the father for leaving guns out. I am not a gun advocate. They scare me to be honest with you. But in Pennsylvania we know the love for guns and hunting is not unusual.

There is a thing called due process. This process establishes the guilt on individual. It forbids tainting the jury pool, but the D.A. placed this child picture out to the public, an 11-year-old child, within days of the shooting. They even gave their theory to the public. They clearly tainted the jury, as you have proven. Due process also requires the state to be responsible with evidence. The crime lab clears Jordan. How can a "blue blanket" they claim the child used to cover the gun, have a cigarette burn and NO gun residue?

Lets refer to the video of the victim's own father that claimed the victim "had some problems with people".

We all feel sorry that a young woman and an innocent baby died. We are all humane here and feel for the loss of the Houk's but lets not forget the father was expecting another baby boy and Jordan a brother.

Lets not hang anymore people unnecessarily.

Innocent until proven guilty.

I believe in Jordan Brown.
I think he is innocent!!
Melissa

Windham, NH

#288 Jun 17, 2011
Please sign and share the petition to help Jordan Brown. He deserves to have his constitutional rights upheld and that is not happening.

http://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-1...
Really

United States

#289 Jun 17, 2011
Melissa wrote:
Please sign and share the petition to help Jordan Brown. He deserves to have his constitutional rights upheld and that is not happening.
http://www.change.org/petitions/justice-for-1...


"HANG HIM"
Smokey

Oil City, PA

#290 Jul 10, 2011
Hey they left Casey Anthony get away with murder, but Judge Motto wants to sentence a child to an adult prison for life. Shame on Motto
right here

New Castle, PA

#291 Jul 13, 2011
Not shame on MOTTO, shame on JORDAN BROWN!!! Why does he decide who gets to live and who doesn't??? Shame on Chris Brown too, for leaving the gun in an 11 y/o's room. Chris should be facing some charges as well. Put Jordan away forever!!
Free Jordan

United States

#292 Jul 13, 2011
A spent shell.(the rest are invisible)

Two footie prints in the snow.(the rest are invisible)

A black truck.(lets ignore this)

A white truck.(the snow could not fog the memory of a child)

A seven year old.(who does not follow leads)

A couple interviews.(because we want to ignore the first one)

A blue blanket.(With a hole in it!)

A cigarette burn in the blanket.(Oops)

An innocent child has been swept away from his father far too long now.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
glenda

Homer City, PA

#293 Aug 24, 2011
please God let the truth be known
Truth seeker

United States

#294 Aug 25, 2011
Smack his hands and let him go back into society WHERE HE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!
Della Street

United States

#295 Aug 25, 2011
Perry Mason wrote:
So, you claim to know something? Were you there?
You have a child who was charged after a five hour investigation. The interview at the school appears to be illegal because the newspaper quoted the police as saying that "everyone was a suspect" this a.m., which clearly proves the interview was more than "informational" but in fact "illegal". Why this was allowed in is beyond me.
You have a child with minute gun residue on his shirt. Had the case been left open to investigate properly, they could have checked other clothing of the child's which likely would have shown minute gun residue. This would have cleared the child. So by the lack of time put into the investigation, the evidence was damaged that could have cleared this child. This would be a reason to disregard the tiny spec of residue that was used to get the indictment in the first place. But it was not. Why not?
You have a little girl that hopped on the bus with the accused. She had no problem noted a the first interview but later when with the family suddenly heard a boom. This would be a reason to disregard the little seven, I repeat "seven" year old's statement all together. Why is a seven year-old's statement on a third interview even relevant?
You have a spent shell in the yard where the father and son target shot.
Miraculously only a couple of sets of footprints the police claimed to be Jordan's. No tree cutters, no ER personal, no snow fall taken into account.
You have an officer who said the gun "felt warm" and "smelled". First of all, this is subjective unless he has some kind of special license proving he is a gun sniffing dog. Where was the K-9 when you need him?
You have PFA's on a boyfriend who just learned about a week earlier that he was not one of the victim's father, as he thought. These PFA's are quoted as threatening to kill the victim, even hire someone to kill the victim.(and her family)
You have a child (Jordan) who mentioned possibly seeing a "black" truck in the a.m. thinking it was the farm personal. The x-lover has a black truck. His story changed, later after trickery on interviews. Have you ever tried to remember something you did not have to remember until you were forced to recall it? Not that unusual. The first interview for both these children was the most sound one.
Now you want to hang the father for leaving guns out. I am not a gun advocate. They scare me to be honest with you. But in Pennsylvania we know the love for guns and hunting is not unusual.
There is a thing called due process. This process establishes the guilt on individual. It forbids tainting the jury pool, but the D.A. placed this child picture out to the public, an 11-year-old child, within days of the shooting. They even gave their theory to the public. They clearly tainted the jury, as you have proven. Due process also requires the state to be responsible with evidence. The crime lab clears Jordan. How can a "blue blanket" they claim the child used to cover the gun, have a cigarette burn and NO gun residue?
Lets refer to the video of the victim's own father that claimed the victim "had some problems with people".
We all feel sorry that a young woman and an innocent baby died. We are all humane here and feel for the loss of the Houk's but lets not forget the father was expecting another baby boy and Jordan a brother.
Lets not hang anymore people unnecessarily.
Innocent until proven guilty.
I believe in Jordan Brown.



Well you are an IDIOT then!!
Clarence

Mechanicsburg, PA

#296 Sep 6, 2013
I agree. There is something very shady going on here. How in the world does a court declare Jordan a murderer because he was in the same house as the gun that killed the woman? What about the tree guys? They said they didn't do it just like Jordan did yet they are not in jail. She had a PFA out on some guy for chrissake and now she is having a kid to another guy?? Why are none of these people considered guilty? The PFS guy's dad was his alibi? Jeeze. I really hope this kid is cleared. There was no blood or shotgun residue on him. Okay there were two specks of shotgun residue on the kids clothing, but he shot that gun. He denies killing her after all of these years. What about the 7 yr old? What does hse say happened? News articles say she cried until she found out she wasn't in trouble. Clearly the woman didn't deserve to die but because she's dead, it doesn't mean that little boy did it. I'm really disappointed that pensyltucky handled this case this way.
Clarence

Mechanicsburg, PA

#297 Sep 6, 2013
I also believe in Jordan Brown. May he be cleared and have some sense of peace in his life someday. Chris Brown, I'm sorry for your loss but glad you stayed strong. Hang in there.
Politically Incorrect

Pittsburgh, PA

#298 Feb 24, 2014
Nosy Rosy wrote:
I think he should be tried as a juvenile as he should be. Just remember before you judge this "child" and that is what he is a "Child", this could be your son. How would you want him treated?
And if thi "child" were to kill someone you loved, or even your own child, would you still feel the same? One never knows what being stung by a bee, being in a car accident, seeing your house, and your precious belongings burn to the ground, etc, is like, until one experiences it. TV's movie of the week, or a smash hit movie drama in the theater, isn't REALITY. Those people return to life, to live another day, and star in other movies that are scripted 'n paid for by actors who haven't experienced it in their own reality, either.
Truth

New Castle, PA

#299 Sep 10, 2016
Guilty !!
Truth

New Castle, PA

#300 Sep 10, 2016
Clarence wrote:
I also believe in Jordan Brown. May he be cleared and have some sense of peace in his life someday. Chris Brown, I'm sorry for your loss but glad you stayed strong. Hang in there.
Guilty !!
Truth

New Castle, PA

#301 Sep 10, 2016
Free Jordan wrote:
A spent shell.(the rest are invisible)

Two footie prints in the snow.(the rest are invisible)

A black truck.(lets ignore this)

A white truck.(the snow could not fog the memory of a child)

A seven year old.(who does not follow leads)

A couple interviews.(because we want to ignore the first one)

A blue blanket.(With a hole in it!)

A cigarette burn in the blanket.(Oops)

An innocent child has been swept away from his father far too long now.
Guilty !!
Truth

New Castle, PA

#302 Sep 10, 2016
nicolle wrote:
I think the father should be charged. he should of had those guns out of reach. he was not a responsible parent and why does he not have charges against him.....think about it if he had those guns locked up the child and that is exactly what he is this would not of happened..........so put the blame where it belongs in the hands of the family.........and the statement is vile and you knew it why did you not help him..........so who is the vile one look in the mirror family
His punk ass should of been charged !! But being friend s with the DA helps a lot
Truth

New Castle, PA

#303 Sep 10, 2016
tooqt2bestr8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is innocent!!
Guilty !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Success Programs In Fluvanna County Schools (Jan '11) 7 hr Corrupt 22
News Administrators Dance on Top of School to Thank ... (May '13) 7 hr Corrupt 5
News Two Fluvanna Schools Could Close, Parents Speak... (Feb '13) 7 hr Corrupt 23
News Saskatchewan children's advocate wants more men... Thu Humanspirit 1
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) Thu No more family time 80
News Authorities: Armed Akron man impersonated offic... Thu Hondo 1
News Lawmakers: Faith-based adoption groups can spur... Wed Pope Out To Pasture 3
More from around the web