Justice for Emma Marie Baldwin: 2 Year Old Daughter Brutally Murdered in Virginia During October ...

Mar 7, 2013 Full story: CNN 381

On 10/19 around 4pm, an ambulance had come to the home on Pole Bridge Road in Wise, VA.

Full Story
Is he for real

Maricopa, AZ

#317 Mar 23, 2013
Digital Signatures Are Useless
In addition, there is no truly accepted standard by governments anywhere in the Western world in regards to a digital signature. Therefore they are inadmissible. Anyone can set up multiple email addresses and pose as an individual. It takes just a few minutes. While you might treasure your person Gmail or Hotmail address, law makers donít care.

So know it all look it up \.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#318 Mar 23, 2013
NICK CHAVEZ II wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I started in Sept 1991 working for EDEN of Princeton until July of 2004. Do your homework and get your facts straight. I was a teacher/parent/job coach. One of the best!! Then a teacher's assistant at the Harbor School of Eatontown, NJ. Look it up.
http://edenautism.org/wordpress2/
http://www.harborschool.com/
Call the office, they will tell you why I'm no longer teaching there. If they decide/are permitted to divulge such information.
https://www.facebook.com/TrueJusticeForNikola...
How are we supposed to believe that when you've already lied once here?
Is he for real

Maricopa, AZ

#319 Mar 23, 2013
NICK CHAVEZ II wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a teacher after all you ignorant simpleton:
http://grammarist.com/usage/to-too/
A teacher in a bar a dance teacher what .....
4yourinfo

United States

#320 Mar 23, 2013
I in no way no any of the people in the family of baby Emma, I do agree that the picture posted of her in the casket was horrific and should of never been posted. RIP baby Emma
The father went over board on that I agree 100%but we in no way should ever say he should of done this that. None of us were there in this families life. Im a single mother of 3 beautiful lil girls I would hurt anyone over my girls but I do have to say kids can and do tell what there told to say about a bruise etc I guess im trying to say this Ben guy might of known stuff and went about it the wrong way but we should not punish the father who is living with this horrific crime every day.
We can say what we want but in the end the father was the one by this beautiful baby's side. Even if he wasn't the father of the year he doesn't deserve some of the things I've read on here. He lost his daughter bottom line and he's fighting for justice. So for that I commend him no matter what is said or done BEN STAY TRUE TO THAT LITTLE ANGEL. Rest in peace emma
Is he for real

Maricopa, AZ

#321 Mar 24, 2013
Very quiet ..big night last night
kms420

Glassboro, NJ

#322 Mar 24, 2013
Is he for real wrote:
Very quiet ..big night last night
jealous much?
Is he for real

Phoenix, AZ

#323 Mar 24, 2013
LOL do not think so ...not a fan of cheap beer and no name bands.but hope you had fun
Jennifer Jones Smith

Fort Worth, TX

#324 Mar 24, 2013
Light it up!!!!only two days till Tuesday Lol
Is he for real

Phoenix, AZ

#325 Mar 24, 2013
To the stars and beyond ...and light it up ..
Tom Reed

New York, NY

#326 Mar 25, 2013
Jennifer Jones Smith wrote:
Light it up!!!!only two days till Tuesday Lol
What's going down on Tuesday?
Jennifer Jones Smith

Fort Worth, TX

#327 Mar 25, 2013
Tom Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going down on Tuesday?
According to Mr Chavez in post #312 on Friday..

Haha, if you want to hold any substantial credit, you may want to change your alias from which you hide behind.

Monday...maybe Tuesday you so called alias posting fools will find out there is no such thing as slander and or libel without consequence.
Is he for real

Mesa, AZ

#328 Mar 25, 2013
One more day :-/
dirty girl

Pennington Gap, VA

#329 Mar 25, 2013
Is he for real wrote:
One more day :-/
What's so important about today??
Tom Reed

New York, NY

#330 Mar 26, 2013
I still confused myself, trying to follow this...
Michelle

Candler, NC

#331 Mar 26, 2013
Tom Reed wrote:
I still confused myself, trying to follow this...
Tom, the best I was able to comprehend was some people were repeating the same things they've been saying for months now and Ben was saying the same he has been, then some Nick Chavez guy, who has also lost a child horrifically, is threatening them with slander/libel lawsuits beginning today.
At any rate, the few that keep this nonsense going have finally stopped their antics for the moment.
What I don't understand is, if these people are so concerned with Ben and his "supposed 'attempts' at fame and 'money extortion'", unless they've given him money, why worry about what he says or does? I was aggravated reading the same things and having my newsfeed blown up so I just "unfriended" him. It was that simple.
Guess what? I don't get frustrated by it now and I do fully intend to follow this case, but I read and seen enough to form my own opinion about the entire situation. I do NOT need to post it on here and certainly not over and over. Most of us got the point the first 10 threads on the Coeburn Forum several months ago.
Ben, Nick, and any other parents whom have lost a child,especially at the hands of another person, I'm very sorry for your loss. I truly believe I should not pass judgement on how anyone grieves. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope someday you each will find a sense of peace.
To the rest, stop creeping on his page and you won't stay so aggravated.
Haha

Christiansburg, VA

#332 Mar 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, the best I was able to comprehend was some people were repeating the same things they've been saying for months now and Ben was saying the same he has been, then some Nick Chavez guy, who has also lost a child horrifically, is threatening them with slander/libel lawsuits beginning today.
At any rate, the few that keep this nonsense going have finally stopped their antics for the moment.
What I don't understand is, if these people are so concerned with Ben and his "supposed 'attempts' at fame and 'money extortion'", unless they've given him money, why worry about what he says or does? I was aggravated reading the same things and having my newsfeed blown up so I just "unfriended" him. It was that simple.
Guess what? I don't get frustrated by it now and I do fully intend to follow this case, but I read and seen enough to form my own opinion about the entire situation. I do NOT need to post it on here and certainly not over and over. Most of us got the point the first 10 threads on the Coeburn Forum several months ago.
Ben, Nick, and any other parents whom have lost a child,especially at the hands of another person, I'm very sorry for your loss. I truly believe I should not pass judgement on how anyone grieves. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope someday you each will find a sense of peace.
To the rest, stop creeping on his page and you won't stay so aggravated.
But yet you found the need to comment here and add to the "antics"

I don't pass judgement on how one grieves and believe it or not it isn't about money.. It's about the fact that Ben is constantly going on about how the "system" failed his children when in fact he was just as guilty.... In other words he needs to climb off his "I'm not from Wise County" soapbox and stop blaming social services and the court system when he was saving evidence for his divorce...
Tom Reed

New York, NY

#333 Mar 26, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom, the best I was able to comprehend was some people were repeating the same things they've been saying for months now and Ben was saying the same he has been, then some Nick Chavez guy, who has also lost a child horrifically, is threatening them with slander/libel lawsuits beginning today.
At any rate, the few that keep this nonsense going have finally stopped their antics for the moment.
What I don't understand is, if these people are so concerned with Ben and his "supposed 'attempts' at fame and 'money extortion'", unless they've given him money, why worry about what he says or does? I was aggravated reading the same things and having my newsfeed blown up so I just "unfriended" him. It was that simple.
Guess what? I don't get frustrated by it now and I do fully intend to follow this case, but I read and seen enough to form my own opinion about the entire situation. I do NOT need to post it on here and certainly not over and over. Most of us got the point the first 10 threads on the Coeburn Forum several months ago.
Ben, Nick, and any other parents whom have lost a child,especially at the hands of another person, I'm very sorry for your loss. I truly believe I should not pass judgement on how anyone grieves. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope someday you each will find a sense of peace.
To the rest, stop creeping on his page and you won't stay so aggravated.
Wow Michele, this is crazy what is going on her. My prayers go out to Ben, Nick and the other parents who lost their children.
Michelle

Candler, NC

#334 Mar 26, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you found the need to comment here and add to the "antics"
I don't pass judgement on how one grieves and believe it or not it isn't about money.. It's about the fact that Ben is constantly going on about how the "system" failed his children when in fact he was just as guilty.... In other words he needs to climb off his "I'm not from Wise County" soapbox and stop blaming social services and the court system when he was saving evidence for his divorce...
No, this was not to add to anything. Tom ask a question to which I responded.
In fact, I stated the "non-Ben supporters", as well as Ben himself just kept repeating themselves over and over.
Yes, I too read and heard on one of his videos he had proof which he was saving for his divorce, I have an issue with that, but getting on here and repeating the same stuff over and over is ridiculous. I'm sure in hindsight Ben beats himself up everyday. He probably is tormented by guilt on grief, so why add salt to his wounds? If you don't like it, unlike or unfriend him. It's obvious there are people whom are trolling his page by the posts made on here.
I'm sure come November all the info will come out and Ben will be admonished along with numerous others who failed. I'm also quite sure he NEVER thought anything like this would happen. I'm not taking up for him because I disagree with a lot of things he's done, so to eliminate any further aggravation, I don't look on his pages anymore. Maybe you should try it and then maybe you will have some peace in your life.
Yes, I understand why the people of Wise Co. are so upset with him. I am from Wise Co myself. I just know when I lost someone I never wanted to be without, I struggled with grief and acted insanely nuts. I think he should just grieve the way he sees fit, or whatever helps him get through the day. I know from personal experience, when you're devastated you say things you don't mean. I did and I hurt a few people. When someone's grieving, especially a terribly painful loss, others just need to get a thick skin and suck it up.
You're throwing off on Ben for what he is saying, or has said, but what do you think people think of us when they're directed to this site and read about people bashing him. As he said he is "the father of a murder victim". Makes us look like trash.
Now I guess I just added to the antics..just sayin and IMO.
Well

Salem, VA

#335 Mar 26, 2013
Michelle, I understand where you're coming from. I felt very guilty for criticizing Ben in the beginning and is some small way, I still do. Some people are more wrapped up in this story than others. Most everyone who has commented or has anything to do with this case are pissed off because of the way he has trashed their names in the mud or slandered their character as well. The main reason people keep commenting is because this site is just an opinion site...and that's what we are doing. Giving our opinions and discussing it. If some keep repeating themselves, well, what does it matter? Sometimes they say the same thing because others don't always go back and read the previous comments. Sometimes people just need to vent and whether some like it or not, this is a place to do that. If it bothers you or anyone else so bad, it's really easy to not comment or read this thread. Or get some 'thick skin' to avoid the aggravation of seeing and reading the same thing over and over. I know you were just giving your opinion so it's no big deal...everyone else is just doing the same.
Well

Salem, VA

#336 Mar 26, 2013
And I forgot to mention something in my above comment. Anytime anyone has a question for Ben, whether it's about Emma or just the case in general, he will reply with something smartass and then delete and block you. Not lately, but not long ago, he would put your comment or question on Facebook and slander your name while allowing his 'followers' to bash you as well. We all know he reads this thread so some people voice their questions or concerns here so that maybe, just maybe, he will answer the question or at least acknowledge them. Now I know you and others probably think he doesn't owe anyone any answers but when he says certain things on his page and then turns around and flat out lies on another, something is NOT right. Those are a few of the reasons that people bring their issues here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Democrats support racist minimum wage laws 3 min Jumper The wise 1
Canadian parents paying less to adopt African A... 13 min Jumper The wise 2
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 2 hr Gollan has free c... 134
Why Chicago is mandating coding education 2 hr lolol 3
Bloor West Smiles Dentistry Offers Free Dental ... (Jan '13) 10 hr sylvia 5
Parents upset over graphic anti-abortion ad nea... 12 hr godless by choice 22
Medicaid ADHD treatment under scrutiny 12 hr wdasdwadas 3

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE