States fight discrimination toward gay foster kids

Jun 22, 2013 Full story: Northern Michigan News 12

Sixto Cancel says his ultra-religious foster family frequently talked about their disdain for his homosexuality at the dinner table, trashed his room and called him homophobic slurs.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2013
This is a real problem.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Homophobic bigots should be barred from adopting kids or being foster parents. Child abuse is illegal.

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#5 Jun 23, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards, Fagg@t. Child molesting Queers should be barred from ever adopting kids or being foster parents. Child molestation is illegal.
You still seem confused. This story is about straight (if sometimes well-meaning)bigots harassing and harming their innocent gay foster children.

Irrational hatreds like those you are afflicted with should bar any prospective foster parent from participating in foster progress. The chance of harming a child are just too great.

DNF

“Judge more and you love less”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH-Baltimore MD-S.Fla

#6 Jun 23, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards, Fagg@t. Child molesting Queers should be barred from ever adopting kids or being foster parents. Child molestation is illegal.
Your obsession with sex with children is creepy.

Have you registered as a sexual predator in your State yet? It's probably in your best interest and that of society as a whole to do so.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention the organization that you Queers sponsor. No thanks Fagg@t, that's an organization where you Queers get together and molest LITTLE BOYS. Seek members from other Queers cause you won't get one here. Besides Fagg@t, you don't have to deny that you condone sex with underage kids, it's in your post on the threads talking about Kaitlyn Hunt.
Shooting your bigoted mouth on all these threads aren't you Pappy. Since you liked the word so much and it fits you so well, we'll just have to nick name you...ASSTROLL

DNF

#15 Jun 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
But UVE, I'm not an AssTroll, I'm not a filthy Fagg@t, like you. That title belongs to you. You like that word Pappy, don't you? Must be a flashback to your old pappy when he use to molest you. Is that why you turned Queer?
Frankly for me it was sleeping with your Mom.

I remember you liked to watch.

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text> ... U.S. court rules Oregon blogger not a journalist
https://knightcenter.utexas.edu/blog/us-court...
Now THAT'S helpful !!!

Location hidden

#17 Jun 24, 2013
Here's a link to the story that doesn't freak out Internet Explorer:

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/...

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#18 Jun 24, 2013
TrueBlood, you're like a turd that won't flush. You contribute nothing intelligent to any conversation; you just puke all over the boards like some demon-possessed zombie. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

DNF

#23 Jun 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get d!cked up the a.ss, Fagg@t, I'm sure you'll fell better.
Take your head out of your ass and your words won't be full of shit!

BTW an opinion isn't a lie you twit.

Where's your outrage over the murder of a 16 year old girl in Tel Aviv who was simply trying to meet with friends?

Your moral compass has no needle.

DNF

#25 Jun 24, 2013
TrueBlood wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get d!cked up the a.ss, Fagg@t, I'm sure you'll fell better.
Luke 10:25-37

New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus.“Teacher,” he asked,“what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied.“How do you read it?”

27 He answered,“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and,‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied.“Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus,“And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said:“A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper.‘Look after him,’ he said,‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied,“The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him,“Go and do likewise.”

Matthew 25:31-46

Common English Bible (CEB)
Judgment of the nations

31 “Now when the Human One[a] comes in his majesty and all his angels are with him, he will sit on his majestic throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered in front of him. He will separate them from each other, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right side. But the goats he will put on his left.

34 “Then the king will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who will receive good things from my Father. Inherit the kingdom that was prepared for you before the world began. 35 I was hungry and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger and you welcomed me. 36 I was naked and you gave me clothes to wear. I was sick and you took care of me. I was in prison and you visited me.’

37 “Then those who are righteous will reply to him,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you a drink? 38 When did we see you as a stranger and welcome you, or naked and give you clothes to wear? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

40 “Then the king will reply to them,‘I assure you that when you have done it for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you have done it for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left,‘Get away from me, you who will receive terrible things. Go into the unending fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 I was hungry and you didn’t give me food to eat. I was thirsty and you didn’t give me anything to drink. 43 I was a stranger and you didn’t welcome me. I was naked and you didn’t give me clothes to wear. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

44 “Then they will reply,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison and didn’t do anything to help you?’ 45 Then he will answer,‘I assure you that when you haven’t done it for one of the least of these, you haven’t done it for me.’ 46 And they will go away into eternal punishment. But the righteous ones will go into eternal life.”

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

#26 Jun 25, 2013
As if gay kids don't have enough problems in this society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 5 hr Christian Trucker 231
LoanMax gives $10,000 for KAMP Dovetail 5 hr earmagerd 3
Municipal Election 2014: School trustees candid... 18 hr much 1 sided info... 8
Ausbon to run for sheriff (Feb '08) 22 hr Yeah 311
Should Santa Claus still be fat? Sat Maniac Stopper 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sat Worth Repeating 31,562
What's the best way to help an elderly dog? (May '09) Fri Sam 18
More from around the web