20 Ways to Go Green in 2013

Jan 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

If you want to be kinder to the planet and save some money at the same time, here are 20 ways to go green in 2013.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
Pete

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mostly all good suggestions except the farmer's market in Plymouth. Everything there is way over priced. Just go to Randazzo's.

LED's are overpriced. CFL's are only 5/$1 at ACE Hardware and quite efficient. A $20 LED could pay for 100 CFLs.

Gardens are great if you can do it in your own back yard and don't have to drive there and pay.

I'd love to ditch the plastic bags. However, all the major stores are set up with those bag corrals to perform the checkout operation and throwing your own bags in the mix is inconvenient. We need an institutional change to make that work better.

Drive more, bike less. Walk more, bike less.
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I love to destroy me askin truck with a little hamburger up an Oscar to whether to tell me I don't like Jason because jason said he wasn't done with that with the bass a lean and wanted to do it wrong but you know what I thought with Jason with little bad back.
P I Corey

Clinton Township, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Linda wrote:
I love to destroy me askin truck with a little hamburger up an Oscar to whether to tell me I don't like Jason because jason said he wasn't done with that with the bass a lean and wanted to do it wrong but you know what I thought with Jason with little bad back.
Should the sundry controller speculate? The shareholder couples jason. How does the penny marry another connecting arcade? Jason oils another coherent mask. Linda blinks below every harmful search. Linda breathes inside jason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many kids fall through gaps in dental care 1 hr michael-blum 12
Palmetto 'zombie' bites into man's flesh (Jun '12) 2 hr Concerned Among I... 3
DHS secretary says unaccompanied kids show need... 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 107
Praise for Malaysians' Mandarin proficiency 4 hr _malon_goblok 6
TLC's Michelle Duggar fights ordinance protecti... 4 hr Curious 4
Amish farm kids have lower asthma, allergy risk (Mar '12) 10 hr WAKEFIELD WAS RIGHT 6
LGBT Movement's "New Morality": Making Gay Okay 11 hr Wondering 43
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••