Lauderhill Mall fight: Over 200 teens...

Lauderhill Mall fight: Over 200 teens involved in flash mob brawl

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Jun 26, 2013, titled Lauderhill Mall fight: Over 200 teens involved in flash mob brawl. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

What if a couple of teens started a fight outside Lauderhill Mall in Florida and someone decided to announce via social media that other teens with grievances should come and settle them there as well? Wouldn't that be fun? Perhaps for some, but for Broward County law enforcement, it was anything but fun as more than 30 officers from various police ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

KnowNuttin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2013
I guess I don't get the "new journalism." How does Norman Byrd from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina write with authority about an event in a city he has probably never visited? What qualifies Mr. Byrd to report on this event? And what does it mean "to come has it out at Lauderhill Mall"? And how about the dubious grammar of to "begin peaceful (sic) enough"? It's bad enough that the so-called journalist has not visited the locale on which he is reporting. But we have to suffer through the bad grammar and weak writing, too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kevin Odette, 33, faces 16 felony counts so far (Nov '07) 46 min THOUGHTSRWITHTHE... 112
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 13 hr Tim 47
News Lego, phones - children flush the funniest things 14 hr wichita-rick 10
News Selfless Goulais boy gives up birthday presents... 22 hr gravel Seachmont ... 1
News Children's Nurturing Project nonprofit closes d... 22 hr Bob 1
News Testimony: Restaurateur accused of... Wed ddse cow 15
News Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Wed dsun 190
More from around the web