'Sister Wives': Kody Brown Confronted...

'Sister Wives': Kody Brown Confronted By Friends: We Thought You Were Gay

There are 20 comments on the HollywoodLife story from Oct 17, 2011, titled 'Sister Wives': Kody Brown Confronted By Friends: We Thought You Were Gay. In it, HollywoodLife reports that:

Kody visits his small hometown of Lovell, Wyoming with his four wives and faces off with his disapproving,accusatory A high school classmates, in the series best episode yet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HollywoodLife.

fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Sister wives is a nasty show.
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#2 Oct 17, 2011
Yeah. why can't I get a bunch of horny women like that?
anw

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Did all Kody Brown classmates think that he was kids? Well he showed all and he got 4 wives and 17 kids
And that a sin to have 4 wives at once

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#4 Oct 17, 2011
I have 2 wives and all can say is some men got it and some men don't ! There are lots of countries that allow multiple wives if you can afford them and take care of them who are you to say what's wrong and what's right ! Kody and the girls seem to be doing all right so why don't you all just leave them the Hell alone and let them live their life and be happy ! When so many families are broken up by Divorce and by abuse why hurt a family that actual love and take care of each other seems to me your just jealous because they seem to make it work !
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2011
anw wrote:
Did all Kody Brown classmates think that he was kids? Well he showed all and he got 4 wives and 17 kids
And that a sin to have 4 wives at once
Hey, do ex-wives count??? Hows a bout preggie ex-girlfriends?
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#6 Oct 18, 2011
waterdogg wrote:
I have 2 wives and all can say is some men got it and some men don't ! There are lots of countries that allow multiple wives if you can afford them and take care of them who are you to say what's wrong and what's right ! Kody and the girls seem to be doing all right so why don't you all just leave them the Hell alone and let them live their life and be happy ! When so many families are broken up by Divorce and by abuse why hurt a family that actual love and take care of each other seems to me your just jealous because they seem to make it work !
Why would a man want more than one wife....why can't a woman have more than one husband?
Eric

Netherlands

#7 Oct 18, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a man want more than one wife....why can't a woman have more than one husband?
It's an easy equation: If a man wants more women, he can, if a woman wants more men, she can.

Remember, the only animal on the planet that is mainly monogamous are humans. That's something to think about right?
anonymous

West Chester, OH

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an easy equation: If a man wants more women, he can, if a woman wants more men, she can.
Remember, the only animal on the planet that is mainly monogamous are humans. That's something to think about right?
How can a man put up with TWO wives? I can't handle the ONE I have!
Course she does get a mite upset about the girlfriend....
bonerfest

Jacksonville, FL

#9 May 16, 2012
I quite frankly lovee to be in his posisition.
Reverse Polygamist

United States

#10 May 16, 2012
I think reverse polygamy is the way to go, one woman with like 10 husbands! Since there is only seven days in a week, she'd have to service more than one of them every day, unless the daughters pitched in and lend a... hand - now that's a show I'd tune in to watch.
theresa

Batavia, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2012
i love sister wives show, what may be right for some people may not be right for others, i myself love the show they take care of each other which is the way families should do,this no bigger sin than some of the things that the law considers to be ok now,i think their a beautiful family.

Since: Nov 11

Garden City, MI

#13 Jul 8, 2012
Reverse Polygamist wrote:
I think reverse polygamy is the way to go, one woman with like 10 husbands! Since there is only seven days in a week, she'd have to service more than one of them every day, unless the daughters pitched in and lend a... hand - now that's a show I'd tune in to watch.
that is exactly why it would not work, because the men would try to have sex with the other guys daughters. With a man with multiple wives at least the wives don't try to have sex with the other wives offspring. The only.tthing I think nworks is swapping evry now and then to spark it up it bit betweeb couplse but not living together
Klaatu

Portland, OR

#14 Nov 10, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a man put up with TWO wives? I can't handle the ONE I have!
Course she does get a mite upset about the girlfriend....
PUT UP with.....???? what are you talking about? Seems his wives PUT UP with his complete lack of responsibility at home, no chores, no helping with the kids,no grocery shopping, no laundry, no yard work...wtf?
Goodfox1

AOL

#15 Nov 19, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a man want more than one wife....why can't a woman have more than one husband?
Who said you couldn't.. You're a woman and you can do what you well please to do.. Don't becomes a sexist in your remarks.. had enought of that doing the campaign..
Goodfox1

AOL

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Klaatu wrote:
<quoted text>
PUT UP with.....???? what are you talking about? Seems his wives PUT UP with his complete lack of responsibility at home, no chores, no helping with the kids,no grocery shopping, no laundry, no yard work...wtf?
Another sexist remark.. Who cares, they're happy and are willing to participate in their lifestyle.. Remember these woman chose this lifestyle..I live in Oregon and we all know Portland is full of critical individuals who should mind their own business..
Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#17 Nov 19, 2012
this guy did his wife shopping at WALMART it seems...a bunch of lost souls and BEEFETTES aka HUGE women sobbing all the time about the hand that life dealt them. This is not even REDNECK TV its SICKO TV.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 26, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Why is it that in the mormon community that only men get to marry more than one wife?
Because men wrote the rules.
Sisterwifefan

United States

#22 Sep 17, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Sister wives is a nasty show.
Uh, then don't watch or post to these boards. I don't like football so I don't watch or post to football boards. Kinda logical!
Sisterwifefan

United States

#23 Sep 17, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Sister wives is a nasty shU
ow.
uh...then don't watch the show or post about it! I don't watch football so I don't watch it or post about it. Logical
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Sep 17, 2013
What happen on.sister wives sept 15 on tlc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City council names Vallejo a safe haven for imm... 12 min Liberals eat sh t 10
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) 5 hr mess 19
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 21 hr Imprtnrd 37
News Germany wants kids to inform authorities if the... 23 hr WWthree 1
News Poor and disabled big losers in Trump budget; m... Fri Prince John 1
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) Fri They cannot kill ... 134
News New Info: Four Teens Dead, One Injured in Upshu... (Mar '08) May 26 Tim Sofachair 100
More from around the web