Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield S...

Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair

There are 62 comments on the IBerkshires story from May 18, 2012, titled Mass Disturbance Follows Pittsfield Street Fair. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - A Melee broke out on Melville Street immediately following the conclusion of the first 3rd Thursday street fair of the season, resulting in extensive crowd control measures and multiple arrests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JOCKO Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#64 May 9, 2014
Long Live Lothrop wrote:
OFFICER KENNETH TIETJEN
As a boy, Officer Tietjen was scared of two things: police cars and fire trucks. When he got a job that required him to ride in both of those, his family never stopped teasing him. On September 11th, Officer Tietjen heard the calls for help, commandeered a taxi, and drove to ground zero.
OFFICER TIETJEN RUSHED INTO THE NORTH TOWER, AND RESCUED SEVERAL PEOPLE. WHEN HE EMERGED FROM THE BUILDING, HE AND HIS PARTNER REALIZED THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE RESPIRATOR LEFT. OFFICER TIETJEN SMILED AT HIS PARTNER AND SAID,“SENIORITY RULES.” HE THEN GRABBED THE RESPIRATOR AND RUSHED BACK INTO THE TOWER—JUST BEFORE IT COLLAPSED.
God bless the men in blue , true heros
LORI V

Greenfield, MA

#65 May 9, 2014
i am ashamed that there was YOUTH ALIVE kids making trouble at the riot....shame on those that did but not my kiddo i raised her good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans to walk with Delphi trick-or-treaters 11 hr Its News to Me 6
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 23 hr Pharma Dogs 6
News After 30 years in US, couple deported, leaving ... Sat Quirky 1
News Titusville christmas parade (Dec '12) Sat Melissa Persico 2
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... Sat happy holidaze 25
News Bad Santa fired by Montreal shopping mall after... Sat Elf 1
News Vigil against violence Dec. 6 in Oakville Sat Be Vigilent 2 1
More from around the web