Chambersburg Area School District adds positions

The Chambersburg Area School District will be dividing the job of director of libraries among two people during the upcoming school year. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
A real Judge

Shippensburg, PA

#64 Feb 9, 2012
Anon wrote:
...he would be ecstatic; and "Judge", please pass your excuses on to those who've suffered...
Isn't your current statute "3 years after the surfacing of repression"? The "judge" also needs to take a better look at what slander is in your state. I support the forced resignation and incarceration of Michaels and all those involved with the cover-up. Please come forth and speak up for justice.
OldCburgChick

Frederick, MD

#65 Feb 10, 2012
I've been around awhile.

Billy Hodge = former Waynesboro high school athlete and former Waynesboro Middle School VP (and by my persnickity standards, a damn good one to boot in BOTH positions).

Geesh, didn't know WASD let Hodge get away, he was a real "keeper". I hope he still is, I hear CASD needs good Admin folk. That guy really used to care about the kids - even when he was sitting in the "big" chair, which is something waaaay too many "Admin" folks simply seem to forget about these days.

Blessings on the parents, kids and teachers - with school "leaders" like these, blessings are sorely needed.
Bell Tower

Chambersburg, PA

#66 Feb 10, 2012
Vote Mr Hodge for CASD SUPERINTENDENT. It's time for a shake up around here.
TOLD YOU

Boone, NC

#67 Feb 26, 2012
Without a doubt, all those that voted to keep the school board members IN THE LAST ELECTION, deserve to have their school taxes increased. You VOTED for them.

Those of you that did not vote have no say as to how much the school taxes you.

You all live in a LA LA LAND.

If you think it's bad now, wait till the school board makes the decision to implement an abotion room in the high school.

Keep turning your back on the GOOD LORD.
Candice

Newville, PA

#68 Jul 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
Why are gym teachers in administrative positions while our children are in overcrowded classrooms with undereducated teachers? Thank you capitalism, sexism, greed, and "No Child Left Behind" for creating a gauranteed nation of idiots for a future generation of Americans.
Why is Eric Michaels still allowed to be around children? Maybe some of us who went to school in the 90s should remind today's parents why he was transferred out of James Buchannan. Mr. Posey was caught at CASHS and promptly transferred out, while Michaels remained and mysteriousy rose upward in rank? Parents, do right by your children and teach them never to go alone with anyone in the school system.
He was a pig. Those types do not change. They remain near kids so they can efficiently have access to their prey. Yes, I remember Eric Michaels for who he was/is - a wolf....
Candice

Newville, PA

#69 Jul 13, 2012
OldCburgChick wrote:
I've been around awhile.
Billy Hodge = former Waynesboro high school athlete and former Waynesboro Middle School VP (and by my persnickity standards, a damn good one to boot in BOTH positions).
Geesh, didn't know WASD let Hodge get away, he was a real "keeper". I hope he still is, I hear CASD needs good Admin folk. That guy really used to care about the kids - even when he was sitting in the "big" chair, which is something waaaay too many "Admin" folks simply seem to forget about these days.
Blessings on the parents, kids and teachers - with school "leaders" like these, blessings are sorely needed.
Caring does not make effective employees. He is undereducated. He got the job solely because he is buddies with others who should not be employed in their current positions...Genius.
Urnewshepard

Carlisle, PA

#70 Aug 16, 2012
Candice wrote:
<quoted text>
Caring does not make effective employees. He is undereducated. He got the job solely because he is buddies with others who should not be employed in their current positions...Genius.
...does he have a green card???
Honest me

Carlisle, PA

#72 Oct 10, 2012
Candice wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gym teacher. Hello????
Stephen

San Diego, CA

#73 Oct 31, 2012
what happened with Mr Posey? One day he was just gone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 min Boni 420
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 min clearing the air 31,747
Sex education 'failing millions' 11 min Freedom Rings 8
Childhood mental illness not a matter of 'lazy ... 10 hr HumanSpirit 2
Students forced to expose underwear for inspection 11 hr Dr Wu 3
Cops: Women cuts kids' throats to quiet them 11 hr Bill 1
The 5 best phones you can safely hand over to y... 11 hr buy 1
More from around the web