Allentown Parents rally together to face budget crunch

Apr 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFMZ-TV Allentown

About 150 concerned teachers, parents and local leaders rallied Sunday against Allentown School District's proposed budget cuts, and the slashes the district calls solutions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
silly rabbit

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

My childrens of allentown have already suffered unaddressed unspeakable atrosities at the hands of local powers that be in the county seat┐ Now because of the Palumpashitsky administratios rapeing of federally allocated monies, County officials are stepping in to cover said monies┐
All the while we can build a Hole with a paper law put in place by the Brown Hole writter himself, but I am sure it was corografized with some help from some other suds slossers in someones mancave┐┐┐
silly rabbit

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

with the selling of the water a done deal, while allentown is feed water from the aqueduck infustructure beneath the streets I will go as far as to say cisterns with the smell of the filters I presented with the smell of fish and now ecoli being piped into center city homes! The next basic need palumpa and his court jesters will be leasing by outsorcing is the human right to breath air with his looking at it as a bissiness and all emotion aside? This man can'even run the bissiness of the city and expects us to believe that covering one bad debt with anther bad debt taken on by and entity under the guise of nonprofit to siphon monies in kickbacks? At the last speaker he said LCA is responsible for the spread of ecoli in the drinking water at allentowns intake
Not an AEA fan

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

More like 30 or 35 people. School board members trashing other school board members. They will go far. Typical union ploy. Out of touch with the times.Her comes bankruptcy to end the organized labor BS.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Not an AEA fan wrote:
More like 30 or 35 people. School board members trashing other school board members. They will go far. Typical union ploy. Out of touch with the times.Her comes bankruptcy to end the organized labor BS.
Were has the money gone not far far away! It has all gone to the Brown Hole Downtown and the people are suffering in the streets not far away but in allentown!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••