Without a tracking system, church sex-abuse suspects could be a danger to children

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: Whittier Daily News

And the rest of the former priests -- those accused in Los Angeles Archdiocese files of sexually abusing altar boys, parishioners' kids and schoolchildren -- could be just about anywhere.

Full Story
Real Estate Broker

Westlake Village, CA

#1 Feb 9, 2013
John Egan Capetian LAPD West Valley Police Dept. Rape my credit cards in SF

Since: Nov 11

California

#2 Feb 10, 2013
This is simply disgusting. It sickens me how this society has become or actually take it back, society had been ignoring children's cries since the beginning of time. Religion, social status, race they all play a role stereotyping people by any of these means Is simply stupid. I wouldn't care if it would be a priest, pastor, teacher, anyone. I will question you and never trust no one with my kids. No one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher, Husband Charged With Allowing Teens To... 2 hr regurgitating 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) 3 hr umm 11
New local program will help mothers (Aug '08) 16 hr bump 2
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 20 hr QUITTNER Dec 24 2014 210
Chasing Shadows: Carrabelle crabs and a hydroplane Wed csuzi10 1
Santa spotted in Williamson handing out presents Wed RedNoseLeader 3
More from around the web