Man accused of molesting kids at Rio Vista daycare

Aug 15, 2012 Read more: KXTV 11

Don Elliot, 49, of Rio Vista, is accused of molesting two children who attended the Lots of Tots in-home day care on the 200 block of Tahoe Drive, Roseville police Lt.

Read more
Heather Correia

Lodi, CA

#1 Aug 16, 2012
This is BS! I've known this man for the majority of my life and I went to school with his kids. He would never do something like this!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dumb

Rio Vista, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Heather Correia wrote:
This is BS! I've known this man for the majority of my life and I went to school with his kids. He would never do something like this!!!
How stupid you are!!!! They don't just go in and arrest someone unless there is evidence. I can't believe you would even post this and look as stupid as you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Robert

Oakdale, CA

#3 Aug 20, 2012
He is good man I have known Donny for years. I know this all bull shit because the kids are from the same family. Evidence really? I had a I was charged with 4 felony's in 2000 for raping a 16 year old girl at a gas station. I had a $56,000 & after a year the girl said it was all a lie. I hope everything works out with him & Cindy & will do anything I can to help.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
rio resident class of 86

Mesa, AZ

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Think about it.... Phillip garrido ring a bell. These type of people are sick nasty men. I'm afraid people need to look at Cindy.... Any day care I have seen, kids play outside!! Red flag number one! But Rio Vista police is corupt and failing. Sherrifs must come do there job. But Rio police shoulda have noticed. Even Hollingsworth the cop who beat his wife there kids went there .... There own children are victims , shame on them I no Cindy is guilty. Donnie worked all day ... All day so how could he abuse them.... Sounds like sick Cindy.........
disgruntled citizen

United States

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Evidence? Ha! Cops in Rio Vista are uninformed nazis who think they can use scare tactics to keep people in line. Pretty bad when I have to teach them what the law states. Dont know what nazi training camp they were trained at but this is still the United States of America and I will continue to stand up for justice and freedom, who is with me?????
Dinner Special

North Las Vegas, NV

#6 Sep 11, 2012
It only takes, one complaint from parent, many times the media jumps in before the evidence is in.

I've seen in my lifetime, many good people, get their reputation dragged threw the mud.

Let all the evidence, come out first.

Before passing any judgements..
Dinner Special

North Las Vegas, NV

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Often someone is trying to hoodwink the day care.

Hood winking is very common today.
Michelle C Rio vista

Fairfield, CA

#8 Oct 3, 2012
ive known the eliots for many yrs and am also a former parent to the facility and would still trust my kids to cindy its funny solano co has to step in an all the media attention along with the many diff officers who have also become former parents to the daycare only evidence here is its a insider to rvpd which may or may not have been the only kids still watched at the time leads me and most the community to think why and whats the real reason for all the commotion shame on them using there power if u will to punish a innocent person an ruining s entire familys life out of spite for something shame shame much love to the entire elliot family and if u need anything were here
Rio Vista Resident

United States

#9 Jan 1, 2013
A comment to "rio resident class of 86" you obviously are extremely jealous of Cindy, and I can see why, she is a kind caring person. Of course you are probably jealous because she is also a very beautiful woman. As far as the kids playing outside, if new what you were talking about you would know that kids that were in her care would play outside and also play with other kids in the neighborhood. You call her "sick Cindy" your the one who is SICK. As far as the comment from "Dumb" your name tells the story. God Bless Cindy and her family and may this new year bring happiness and closure to this ordeal.
riovistan

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2013
"rio vista resident" even cindy herself knows hes guity, your stupid
Cuntrygirl

Laguna Niguel, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2013
riovistan wrote:
"rio vista resident" even cindy herself knows hes guity, your stupid
Lern how to spel rv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple charged with endangerment after officers... 1 hr jbres 41
News Student enrolment higher at both local school b... (Sep '08) 1 hr parents loose con... 4
News Deerfield Beach teacher targets childhood obesity (Apr '09) 4 hr vib_ram 9
News Finally, Congress OKs Bill Reshaping Medicare D... 9 hr see the light 12
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 14 hr Boro parent 31,809
News New homeschooling laws to be introduced in Detroit 15 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Obama sends the wrong message about stay-at-hom... 21 hr vib_ram 5
More from around the web