Education official visits Danville

Education official visits Danville

There are 1 comment on the The Advocate Online story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Education official visits Danville. In it, The Advocate Online reports that:

Kentucky Education Commissioner Dr.Terry Holliday visited Danville High School on Friday to discuss the school's increased focus on project-based learning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Advocate Online.

Full Monty

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Learning about clean energy by visiting doug ayers up on Smokey Way who has been producing RECYCLED TURNIP GREENS GAS to heat and cool the BANK. Customers enjoy the effervescence aroma of TURNIP GAS when visiting the BANK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 14 min West 11th 317
News Long-term care facilities often lack trained st... 41 min Abrahammock Regions 16
News No differences noted over time for children of ... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 10
News Most US Syrians arrivals are kids, now enrollin... 8 hr o see the light 40
News France is Great, But Their Kids Have ADHD Too 18 hr HumanSpirit 1
News 4 Our Kids: Economic growth leads to decrease i... Sat butters_ 1
News Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate th... Sat John Kenney Lying... 3
More from around the web