Police Capture Man Accused of Shootin...

Police Capture Man Accused of Shooting Up Home Full of Kids

There are 13 comments on the WREG story from May 28, 2010, titled Police Capture Man Accused of Shooting Up Home Full of Kids. In it, WREG reports that:

Memphis police arrested a man for drugs, then learned he's also accused of shooting up a house full of kids The attack happened in January The kids' mother called 9-1-1 from their closet while they slept Memphis police say they've captured the man accused of shooting up a house full of children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

smh

United States

#1 May 28, 2010
They should put him in a closet, an let each kid an the mother have a gun an say shoot till your gun empty.Then again this is Memphis, he will be out before summer....smh
ms lmao

United States

#2 May 28, 2010
I get on hear everyday. Wishing that this person would be caught ! I am so thankful that Geoffrey Hudson, Jamerio Tate, and Deangelo Brown are behind bars ! These people have lived around me for years. I could not believe that they violated my home the way that they did. I'm thankful everyday that my children did not get hurt ! I thank every single police that had to do with catching these people !
Truth Serum

United States

#3 May 29, 2010
Why does the article refer to the shooter as being a man? He is clearly a THUG and nothing more.
derek

Shreveport, LA

#4 May 29, 2010
quite livin that live its not that big of a tradgedy someone could have told those peps not to come around there along time ago
Sittingbull

Pine Bluff, AR

#7 May 30, 2010
Thugs like this don't deserve bail or a bail so high that they could never afford it .
tashba hudson

Memphis, TN

#8 May 30, 2010
I feel these young want to be gang members.ought to be sent to iraq once they are caught.so they can see how killing really affects your mind.
laugh now

Millington, TN

#9 Jun 1, 2010
ms lmao wrote:
I get on hear everyday. Wishing that this person would be caught ! I am so thankful that Geoffrey Hudson, Jamerio Tate, and Deangelo Brown are behind bars ! These people have lived around me for years. I could not believe that they violated my home the way that they did. I'm thankful everyday that my children did not get hurt ! I thank every single police that had to do with catching these people !
laugh now
laugh now

Millington, TN

#10 Jun 1, 2010
laugh now look at your family histories single mother with different baby daddies , crakhead mother and bank robbing bother who da feds keep watching get robbed every week let him tell it
smh

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2010
laugh now wrote:
laugh now look at your family histories single mother with different baby daddies , crakhead mother and bank robbing bother who da feds keep watching get robbed every week let him tell it
Man go to sleep, it didn't happen to you so why you care, just a typical a** whipe talking s*** behind a PC.
smh

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2010
derek wrote:
quite livin that live its not that big of a tradgedy someone could have told those peps not to come around there along time ago
Another dumb a** that condone stupidity, next time use spell check an go get a job.
ms lmao

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2010
I have 5 children, a brother who did a robbery when he was 19, plus he was wrong for ! My mother is on drugs, and have been since I was 12. now that thats out of the way. I got my own home that I'm buying ! I'm not recieving government assistance. I got my own business ! With all that said. I dont have a criminal record and I have never been to jail not for anything ! My children and I did nothing to make Jamerio, Deangelo, or Geoffrey come in my home and shot and try to rob us dumb ass ! If my son had done those things to one of your families I would be so angry with him. Laugh at that ! All yall no where I stay come say what you have to say to my face !
ms lmao

United States

#14 Jun 2, 2010
laugh now wrote:
<quoted text>laugh now
I aint gone miss a court date or a parole hearing ! I'm in it for the long all ! What I look like being mad at the people my brother robbed ! Oh ! I would look like yall dumb ! Come get your lil issue you no where I'm at !
WTF

Memphis, TN

#15 Oct 29, 2013
ms lmao wrote:
<quoted text> I aint gone miss a court date or a parole hearing ! I'm in it for the long all ! What I look like being mad at the people my brother robbed ! Oh ! I would look like yall dumb ! Come get your lil issue you no where I'm at !
What part of Memphis did this happen in?? How did you know the 3 people that robbed you?? That sounds like some scary sh*t!! Were they over 18 or did they get kiddie jail??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Paso teen pregnancy rates are highest in Texas (Jul '10) 22 min Fart Spores 104
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... 34 min george 23
News Exclusive: Trump team drafting plan to deport m... 6 hr spytheweb 1
News Exclusive: Trump team drafting plan to deport m... Wed Wildchild 1
News Child care choices limited for those working ou... Sep 19 CodeTalker 13
News 2 Vt. men face sex crimes involving teens (Nov '10) Sep 19 Sosick 5
News Talking to Your Children about Transgender Sep 19 TerriB1 1
More from around the web