Stone's 'shitstorm' over US history

May 10, 2013 Full story: The Age 6

As a teenager at boarding school in Pennsylvania, Oliver Stone learnt that the United States of America was a beacon of democracy, destined since its founding to be an inspiration to the oppressed.

Full Story
usa land of FREE N braves

Chicago, IL

#1 May 10, 2013
He was taught that communism was a grave threat to humanity, that American soldiers had saved the world from tyranny twice and may soon have to do so again. He accepted this to be true. Three years after graduating, he enlisted in the US Army and asked to be assigned to the infantry, knowing this meant combat in Vietnam.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and...

Chicago, IL

#2 May 10, 2013
He was taught that communism was a grave threat to humanity, that American soldiers had saved the world from tyranny twice and may soon have to do so again. He accepted this to be true. Three years after graduating, he enlisted in the US Army and asked to be assigned to the infantry, knowing this meant combat in Vietnam.

Chicago, IL

#3 May 10, 2013
ex thieu's children now uncle sam children are learnin dis 2 and like it MUCH!
LURE THEM BY TALK

London, UK

#4 May 11, 2013
usa land of FREE N braves wrote:
Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and...

the poor get used,

you are look alike fortune teller,.
by looking at the people ass and telling them they has a a digested difficulty aren't you ?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 May 11, 2013
Oliver Stone is a bitter, delusional old assclown.
LURE THEM BY TALK

London, UK

#7 May 11, 2013
usa land of FREE N braves wrote:
ex thieu's children now uncle sam children are learnin dis 2 and like it MUCH!

you like it because they give your poor life some food left over,

you against your vietnam because you must working for a living there,.

you are a top master of pander,,

you are the people willing to tell every body your wife bum and her private life.

in order to get a free cup of cafe from your friends,.

i just feel sick with the people whom has admitted that they were criminal,,with out feeling any shame on their faces,,.

criminal known how to leaning an foreign history ?
for what,,?

does america society used them foreign criminal to service to the communities,,?

or you wish to get a some good scores in order to get a free hands out ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers, Students Call For Governor Cuomo To F... 2 hr Jeezus 19
It Happened to Me: I Grew Up as a Jehovah's Wit... 7 hr Recovered 84
No, The Measles Vaccine Doesn't Cause Autism 8 hr BAD DOCTORS 1
Autism Fear Not the Only Reason Kids Aren't Vac... 8 hr BAD DOCTORS 1
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 8 hr Gib 430
Some doctors won't see patients with anti-vacci... 8 hr BAD DOCTORS 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr CC Twp Resident 31,766
More from around the web