this story a-o

this story a-o

There are 2 comments on the Daily Advocate story from Apr 28, 2013, titled this story a-o. In it, Daily Advocate reports that:

GREENVILLE One Greenville mom is on a crusade to raise awareness about autism, and she's questioning why there aren't more resources available closer to home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Advocate.

VACCINE ACQUIRED ILLNESS

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Apr 28, 2013
This woman doesn't get it. ONLY parents of vaccine damaged kids care about such things. Government doesn't and schools just follow government. Government and mainstream medicines are Big PHARMA's B itches.
Mason
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high... 24 min Ren 717
News The Latest: Jimmy Kimmel squarely blames Trump,... 1 hr Azz ho Kimmel 22
News Law would let courts restore parental rights (Apr '07) 14 hr Jamielynn 196
News The Girl Scout murders revisited (Jun '07) Mon Shotgunrider 258
News Trump's push to end birthright citizenship spli... (Aug '15) Mon Just Think About It 24
News Morning Bell: School leaders review safety plans Mon getstrapped 1
News Jimmy Kimmel Blames Trump, GOP After School Sho... Sun The Green Watch Dog 4
More from around the web