Two teenagers beat WWII vet to death in Spokane

Full story: Daily Kos

Shit. Disgusting story about a WWII vet being beaten to death, with no rhyme or reason behind it.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Sep 2, 2013
Dont be a silly

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

There is a rhyme or reason. But we are not allowed to talk about it.
skittles with cough syrup

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

black rhymes with whack...crip and spit sounds close enough....crip and whip too.

crips doesnt rhyme with gay but all the black men in the crips are gay.

bloods doesnt rhyme with punk but all the blacks in the bloods are 2 bit cowardly punks.

whack a blood black and take a crap on a crip

“My the Force Be With You”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

It is what he gave battle for.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

obama made comments on thug travon but hes silent on vet beaten to death by black teens!he made comments on Louis gates(black proff.)before he knew facts too!he is silent on aussie kid killed by a black teens?obama is a racist negro that shoots his mouth off about black(bull shit injustice),but stays silent when a white is murdered by blacks for no reason?could the reason be they were white?i guess you have to be a liberal yankee to understand these things?
broken hearted mom

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

plz dont judge my son before he has had a fair trial. No one knows the truth just yet and its a lose-lose situation all around. I am sad for the loss of this man and my heart aches for my son who may lose his life to the f'd up prison system. So who wins in that situation. Your allowed your opinions but be considerate.
seriously

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

seriously ???? You need help lady !!!!

They need to lock you up with that p.o.s son of yours.
broken hearted mom wrote:
plz dont judge my son before he has had a fair trial. No one knows the truth just yet and its a lose-lose situation all around. I am sad for the loss of this man and my heart aches for my son who may lose his life to the f'd up prison system. So who wins in that situation. Your allowed your opinions but be considerate.
seriously

Osceola, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

prison is TOO good for your little piece of scum, the death penalty is needed here.

and do the world a favor and please don't make anymore like him !!!!
Monroe X

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Too bad it cost an elderly man his life to prove you were shit parent of a shit bastard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••